Kali Linux Course

Kali Linux Course

A Poem by eduCBA
"

About the Kali Linux Training Bundle Ultimate Kali Linux Training is designed to provide you knowledge and skills of Smart IT Professionals.

"

About the Kali Linux Training Bundle

Ultimate Kali Linux Training is designed to provide you knowledge and skills of Smart IT Professionals. The Kali Linux Training will provide you in-depth knowledge on areas of Software Testing, Programming Languages, Design, Development, Operating System, Web Design courses and various other areas of IT. The training is provided by various industrial specialist trainers who will help you to enhance your knowledge on this domain.

Learning Objectives of Kali Linux Course

  • In-depth knowledge and practical training on various areas of Kali Linux training.
  • Enables Analytics Professionals with a means to distinguish themselves and demonstrate to employers, colleagues and the public that they have the knowledge to be competent analytics professionals.
  • Improve your software knowledge and associated tools in order to effectively integrate the graphics through Kali Linux Training.
  • In this course you will be learning the basics of Ethical Hacking such as:
  1. Ethical hacking and Penetration testing
  2. Installation and Configuration of Kali Linux (on VmWare and Full install)
  3. Information Gathering
  4. Social Engineering Attacks
  5. Trojans and Backdoors
  6. DoS and DDoS Attacks
  7. Footprinting and Reconnaissance
  8. Android Hacking though and Via Kali Linux
  • These each chapters will consist of presentations and practical examples of Hacking.
  • We would be using the latest updates and version of Kali Linux which is Kali Linux 1.1.a along with distribution updates to keep these tutorials up-to-date.
  • Course will increase technical trainee’s skills and course agenda describes a well-paced plan to teach the technical skills as the trainers has a proven best record of providing excellent in learning experiences.

© 2015 eduCBA


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on October 6, 2015
Last Updated on October 6, 2015
Tags: PHP, Kali, Linux, Online, Training

Author

eduCBA
eduCBA

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India



About
Edu CBA is a global Investment Banking training firm focused on Online Excel VBA, Financial Modeling and Valuation Training. We impart Practical Knowledge, skills and discipline to transform your fin.. more..

Writing