journey towards eternity

journey towards eternity

A Poem by ed greene
"

“The life of the dead is set in the memory of the living.”

"
Do you feel the blood rushing down your veins?
do you feel it heating every inch of your flesh?
can you scream to your loudest voice and let all the frustration flow..
make all the things right, but you just can't let it go.

your soul needs a kiss of love and not just a kiss of death.
but all i get is mental stress and posessivness.
you think of all the sadness and other stupid things in the world..
but all you do is hate being good to others and realize there's no point in being one at all.

you freak out and try every means to destroy yourself..
and once again think of all the good times you had..

love and hatred are both treated as imposters.
as hatred is devastating, the more can be expected in love.
a storm in your heart and an eruption of hot ball of fire you resist so unnatural.
like you always knew this would come, hell as hell and fire to fire..

locked up in the room, feeling the hot air trapped inside you wish to see the end of this world, close your eyes and let your spirit overcome the pain, numbness and fear
you dream of a carriage along with a death eater, facing the situation seemed hard but running away seemed easier.

your journey is towards the eternity as you see the setting sun passes you..
the horses lead you far away from what you had imagined ..
the corpse  is seen buried in the middle of nowhere has now become the only home.



-ed greene

© 2012 ed greene


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

if we ever can then lets write about andy and danny and how we went through troubled times and how the diwali party turned into a battlefield!
i think 9th ws more memmorable rite?


Posted 11 Years Ago


hi eddy i know you're never gonna read it and i'm never gonna message you on this website again but popping in this website feels so magical......you know four months ago we joined this website and four months later everythings gonna change! school over! but still let the accounts live forever for even if we don't meet ever again, maybe a 50 years later when you and i'd grow old we'll just log into this site and find everything changed and people have thrown us out of their friend-list but the two of us together walking along a lonely road( two best friends hand in hand, like two kids, marching toward a place where we'd see andy and danny and celebrate!) we'll think of our 9th and 10th standard!
so dis is for 4 friends...andy, eddy, danny and jasper!


Posted 11 Years Ago


thanks a lot!! :))

Posted 11 Years Ago


Wow! That was amazing! It's so haunting and the images that spiral through my head are so well painted. I read the whole thing in like a hushed whisper, and the effect was complete. Wow!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
4 Reviews
Added on July 27, 2012
Last Updated on July 27, 2012

Author

ed greene
ed greene

mumbai, India



About
i love making new friends. and obviously i am here to share my writings with you all. i have just started with poetry and i am just eager to share here. hope u guys like it. be my friend to know more .. more..

Writing