Shivers

Shivers

A Chapter by Revolved
"

Introduction

"
His hands move, touching against my warm back. A smile lingers on his deadly lips, kissing my bare skin. It aches, the way his lips move on my back. Then he pulls away, his hands still lingering slowly. My eyes fill with water, tears aching to pour down my cheeks. But I stay still, staring into the darkness as he rubs his hands down to my thighs. Rubbing, kissing all over my body. I shiver at his touch, at his sickening touch.

When I try to speak, I keep quiet. My heart banging against my chest, ready to explode. I close my eyes and try to dream. But then he pulls down my pants, the cool air kissing my skin.

A shiver runs through my body and I can't help but let out a cry. My cry is only a squeak, barely a whisper. He doesn't hear and his lips press onto my bottom. Fists clench at my sides and I can only think of running. Running to Mommy and cuddling under the blankets of her bed with her arm secured around me.

Safe and secured.

That's all I want. But instead, I lay in silence as his hand venture around my body. Until suddenly, tears start to fall.


© 2011 Revolved


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

it is one of those writings where the reader gets absorbed while reading it. perfect description. i cant wait to read the rest.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

287 Views
1 Review
Added on November 25, 2011
Last Updated on November 27, 2011


Author

Revolved
Revolved

North East Philly!!!, PA



About
If you ever wished u lived another life put a frown of your face. If you ever hated someone say that you're a disgrace. If you ever wanted to die take those words back. If you eve.. more..

Writing
Touched Touched

A Book by Revolved


Runaway Runaway

A Chapter by Revolved