The Girl in the Picture

The Girl in the Picture

A Story by kathrine
"

This is for the contest The girl in the Picture

"

 

 As I looked at her I could tell that she was thinking. Thinking of him. Her ex-boyfriend, Jack.

 Sarah is my daughter. She is in high school and has only had one serious relationship. That relationship was with Jack. They broke up about 2 months ago when she caught him making out with another girl. It was extremely hard for her. Jack was her first love and he broke her heart.  They hadn’t talked since they broke up until 2 days ago on Wednesday.  He said he wanted her back and that he Loved her and couldn’t stand not being with her any longer. I told her that he would just hurt her again and she didn’t listen. They where going out tonight since it was Friday.  However he didn’t show. A guy arrived with one single white rose.  Said it was from Jack and he was sorry he couldn’t show.

© 2009 kathrine


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like it, but I personally don't think that it is completely finished. I don't know what it is, but I think something is missing. I do like the idea. Good write.

Posted 14 Years Ago


You know, this could be a good story. A typical teenage story, but it could turn out nice. The fact of the matter, though, is you wrote a summary of a story rather than the story itself.

You've got to actually tell the story rather than a quick outline like this. I can understand why it's so rough because of the fact that this isn't much of a story. When you write something, remember to write out the numbers.

There's really not much to review here. I thought I'd say something, though; it's never nice to leave an entry unnoticed. Happy writing.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 9, 2009

Author

kathrine
kathrine

About
I'm Kathrine but every one calls me Katie. I am in high school and have been wrinting since I was little. I don't plan on ever becoming an authur but I have had a few poems published. I'm really in to.. more..

Writing
Jenna Rose Jenna Rose

A Story by kathrine