A psalm of gratitude

A psalm of gratitude

A Poem by poetry-kiddo alienbaba
"

A Psalm of gratitude

"
There are times when with a grateful heart I say thank you. Black ants swarmed the hall of the living room I live at. I know for sure they don't bite but someone told me they bring great luck...i told my little girl...Axline, money is coming...'but where is it?' said she...and i thought 'where IS it?' Then i looked around the room and saw with disbelief how much I had amassed in terms of gifts and good-wishes from so many benevolent friends and family. 

So then thank you Jurgen Pacheco for this unique Dream instrument, the woody 7 string Bass. Thank you Ashley Fernandes of Pedro Fernandes and Company for the enchanting Golden Mic stand. Thank you Mr.Oscar Santa-Rita Vaz for the Microphone. Thank you Roy Menezes for the classy watch. Thank you Champs for the Comfy Wrist-Band. Thank you Father Noel Menezes for the Black Jeans. Thank you Pierre Fernandes for the Headband and alien model Guitar-Strap. Thank you Jess for the just comfy Tee-shirt. Thank you Cezar Roncon and Benny Cardoso for the Ipad (Photo clicked on). 

The Black ants came to remind me, there is someone up there who sends his gifts, blessings and messages through human emissaries who are philanthropists. Some gifts are seen, others invisible, most forgotten...
So dear black ants go and tell the one above I am very grateful and thankful for this great gift of 'Life' and for the gift of all my writers-cafe friends!!
Image may contain: 1 person, guitar

© 2019 poetry-kiddo alienbaba


Author's Note

poetry-kiddo alienbaba
Picture in poetry

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on February 15, 2019
Last Updated on February 15, 2019
Tags: roque lazarus alienbabauniversal

Author

poetry-kiddo alienbaba
poetry-kiddo alienbaba

Shambala, North



About
whatsapp +91-9970061060 a faster way to reachout... This one is Alienbaba Rockstarmono Poetry-kiddo This one belongs to you and you are free to belong to anyone you please. This one resides in the.. more..

Writing