1: The Authoress

1: The Authoress

A Chapter by Rose of Gondor
"

I do not own the Phantom of the Opera or Lord of the Rings or any fandoms mentioned in this chapter. All rights belong to respective owners.

"

 One day, Erik, the Phantom of the Opera, was sitting in his lakeside home, composing furiously on his organ, when suddenly, a suspicious "pop" was heard. The Phantom was suddenly sprinkled with glitter, and a petite Asian girl armed with a rapier and a punjab lasso stepped out of thin air. A gray elven cloak billowed behind her dramatically, an emerald clasp in the shape of a leaf of Lorien securing it around her throat, and a black plumed musketeer hat settled fashionably lopsided over her head. A delicate blue and silver mask covered most of her face, revealing only her lips, which were curved in a grin, and a pair of mysterious eyes. 

 "Hello, Erik," the girl said casually. 
 

Erik blinked. There was a strange aura of omnipotency around this girl. Something about her was unearthly and different. Perhaps it was her strange eyes? Or was it the way she appeared out of thin air and hovered above the ground so that she was almost level with his eyes?
 
 "Oh, and just in case you get any ideas about punjabbing me," the girl said, moving forward, "It's useless to try. You can't touch me. At all." She touched his sleeve, but where as normally, her fingers would've brushed the black fabric of Erik's evening coat, her fingers passed through Erik's sleeve, like it wasn't there at all.
 
 The Phantom gaped at the girl.  "What are you?"
 
 "Tsk, tsk, you are so rude," The girl put her hands on her hips, "Really, Erik, I expected much more from you! You should know better. The correct question is who am I?" She smirked and flung her cloak aside dramatically, "My name is Phantom Rose. I am the Authoress of this story." The Authoress winked at the now slightly confused Phantom.The Authoress winked at the now confused Phantom.

 "Story?" Erik choked.

 "Don't worry,” the Authoress assured, ignoring Erik's stifled question, “I won't be here for long. I've just come to warn you,” Here she stepped closer to Erik, her nose almost touching his. “Understand this,” her voice was dangerously low, “If you dare to punjab any of my girls, you will die a horrible,” here she waved her rapier in his face, “Painful, gory death via a cheeseshredder. Am I clear?”

 

The Phantom didn't have time to respond as the Authoress turned back around. “Very good,” she pronounced with an satisfied air, “That should do it then. Goodnight, Erik.” She threw him a mischievous smile before giving him a ghostly hug.

 

 

 The “pop” resonated through the air as glitter sprinkled everywhere over the cave and the strange Authoress was gone as quickly as she came, leaving Erik staring at the air.

 

 

 The Phantom gulped. The ghostly hug the strange specter had given him had left him with an uneasy, cold, tingly feel in his insides. He had a very bad feeling about this Authoress, and he was sure he didn't want to die via a cheeseshredder, whatever that was. This was not good.



© 2012 Rose of Gondor


Author's Note

Rose of Gondor
*pop; glitter sprinkels everywhere* The Authoress: I am back!!! *looks around* Oh...no one's expecting me...grrrr....oh well....I think I frightened Erik! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! *evil laughter continues*

:DDDDDD Like it?
Erik: NO!
Me: You don't...lol
Erik:....
Me: I do not own the Phantom of the Opera, Lord of the Rings or any other fandoms mentioned in this chapter. The only thing I own is The Authoress. :D All rights belong to their respective owners.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_
HAHAHA! i love it! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Erik is sooo lost but tis adorable and your so excited and casual and your awkward self that its funny! :D

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
1 Review
Added on May 2, 2012
Last Updated on May 2, 2012


Author

Rose of Gondor
Rose of Gondor

NCC-1701 U.S.S. Enterprise, Antarctica



About
Previously known as Phantom Rose. Hi guys! I figured I should change my profile now that it's been a bit. Anyway. I'm an Asian girl with a lot of interests in various forms of art performing, v.. more..

Writing