Keep on screaming

Keep on screaming

A Story by rr458
"

A very short story about a man and his dead lover.

"
It all  started on that one cold night. The night I lost my love… Her scream pierced threw my heart and soul. It must of shattered a thousand glasses. As her body fell to the damp floor the noise stopped abruptly. That’s when I ran.

I didn’t bother using the mobile I had in my pocket, all I could think of was run. I ran and I ran until I reached the police station. I screamed everything at the nice lady trying to help. Ambulances, police cars, the whole lot went out to help.

Whilst I sat there in the waiting room, with tears streaming down my face, I replayed it all over and over again in my mind. She screams, there’s a bang and then a thud as her body smacked into the floor. The scream this time though, carried on. It didn’t stop when I tried to forget and hope for the best…It never did.

The next day, the scream continued……and the next day….and the next day…and the next day…and the next day…and the next day…and the next day…and the next day…

Two weeks had passed and yet the screaming still carried on. I went to the doctor, they said it will pass.

It just wont stop. It’s driving me insane! It grows louder the more I think. I want to grab a knife and cut out my ears! I want it all too stop………I want her………….





The end

© 2012 rr458


Author's Note

rr458
It's my first piece, so be kind. I want criticism but please keep it constructive. Thank you!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's very vivid :3 I like it. What would be cool is if you expanded on it. Include some nightmares, perhaps?

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

339 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 10, 2012
Last Updated on April 10, 2012
Tags: screaming, lover, noise, sad

Author

rr458
rr458

United Kingdom



About
I like to write. That's it really. I love reading and i want to be an author! more..

Writing
Look no further Look no further

A Story by rr458


Fairground Fun Fairground Fun

A Story by rr458