I'm bored

I'm bored

A Story by Sachi Ruaya
"

A script for a mini-puppet show I wrote. Just thought I should share...

"

Sachi: Main Narrator

Scallison: Second Narrator

Gordon: Gordon Ramsay - chef (duh...)

Stydia: demon noble

Luxmath: Stydia's pet crow

Sachi: One day Gordon Ramsay (An “experienced baker”) made a 20 storey cake to enter in a cake competition he’d been preparing ALL HIS LIFE FOR.


Gordon: I just made the best giant cake in the world! I can’t wait to show this to everyone in town for the next competition!


Stydia: MMMM… I smell something delicious in this bakery.


Sachi: A demon noble named Stydia is a monster cake eater and love to eat anything sweet. That day, Stydia broke into Ramsay’s bakery to search where the delicious smelling aroma came from.


Stydia: EW…this place is so hot! Where’s my pet, Luxmath? He should be here by now.


Narrator Scallison: Luxmath is Stydia’s creature companion who helps her fight against her enemies.


[Action=*Crash*]


Luxmath: Master!!!...*awkward silence* Do you need anything?


Stydia: Find that delicious smell! And…bring it to me!


Narrator Scallison: While Gordon was checking on some football memes on his laptop, Luxmath found the giant cake.


Luxmath: Over here!!


Sachi: Stydia was shocked to see a 20 storey cake that was designed with pictures of a young-though ugly-boy and with red, bold lettering on the top that spelled “Xavier”.


Stydia: MUHAHAHAHAHAHA…now time to taste the flavours of the mundane world! IT’S FEAST TIME!


*Gobble…gobble…gobble*


Sachi: Stydia opened her gigantic mouth and ate the first half of the cake in one go before noticing a young female goblin named Scallison standing by the kitchen door.


Scallison: OH YOU SHALL PAY FOR YOUR SHELL-FISHY-NESS AS MY MASTER SIR GORDON RAMSAY SPENT YEARS ON THAT VERY PROJECT!


*Runs away*


Stydia: HMMM…you rarely see a non-human creature’s side with a human. Humph, shell-fishy humans! Luxmath! Let’s continue with our “little” meal.


Luxmath: Yes…*caw*…master…*caw*


Narrator Scallison: Once Gordon was open to the news he found himself back in the kitchen kneeling down in front of Stydia in disbelief.


Gordon: NOOOOOOOO! *throws a bowl of raw eggs* I declare

WARRR!


Stydia: HMMM…interesting, okay then. *throws food*


Gordon: You selfish…augh!


Stydia: *SUPER FRUIT SHAKE TORNADO!* Harr! *whirl, whirl, whirl*


Narrator Scallison: Once Gordon saw that Stydia wasn’t human his bottle popped.

Gordon: *PASTRY KICK*


Narrator Scallison: Once both of the opponents were aware of each-others power. They came up with a deal.


Gordon: Since you ate my masterpiece, if I win this war you’ll re-make the 20 storey cake for me within three days. And if I lose, I shall bake for you 200 honey cakes.


Stydia: BRING.IT.ON

              *HURLY BURLY CUPCAKE MIX LIGHTNING*


Gordon: *SOURS DOUGH SLAP*


Stydia and Luxmath: *SUPREME CHOCALATE PIZZA POWERBALL*


Gordon: Augh…so bright!


Stydia: MUHAHAHAHA…fall you weakling.


Gordon: NOOO!! NEVER!


Stydia: Gimme your best shot! *booty shake*


Luxmath: Ha! Take that human!


Gordon: rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr…*SUPER SWEET AND SOUR SQUID MIXED WITH RED VELVET CUPCAKES, PORK AND STINKY HOT POTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!*


Stydia: *Gasp*


Scallison: *Gasp*


Luxmath: *Gasp*


Random grandma in the background: *Gasp*


Gordon: Ha-meee…ha-meee….HURARRRAGGGG!!


{BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM}


Sachi: And that is the end of the First Food War.

 

© 2017 Sachi Ruaya


Author's Note

Sachi Ruaya
I was honestly bored when I wrote this...just thought I would share lolz...



My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

hahahha this is hilarious and awesome!!!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Sachi Ruaya

6 Years Ago

Thank you! May I ask for your opinion?

I posted this as a Story. But would you think .. read more
...what did i just read!? lol i liked it, it was kind of silly, but fun. You know gordon ramsey is a GoT character right? lol i could only think of how evil that guy was on the show

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sachi Ruaya

6 Years Ago

I'm glad you liked it! This actually became a mini-puppet performance with my friends. I'm working o.. read more
this made me laugh so many time all I could picture was Gordon ramsey going bezerk.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Sachi Ruaya

6 Years Ago

Hehe...thanks!

I'll send a read request for you once I extend this and make it more f.. read more
Indigomoon

6 Years Ago

will you read the latest chaptered I installed in midnight toll

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

350 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 22, 2017
Last Updated on November 22, 2017

Author

Sachi Ruaya
Sachi Ruaya

Victoria, Australia



About
Sachi is an observant art lover who takes pride in her strong verbal and written communication skills as she regards her love for learning. She highly values collaboration and efforts to create innova.. more..

Writing