The Perennial Journey By Mamta Sehgal

The Perennial Journey By Mamta Sehgal

A Chapter by Rubric

My book ‘The Perennial Journey’ is a compilation of some of my articles written over the span of 3 years. Although the overall theme of the 190-page book is spiritual and motivational, I have divided it into four major sections: God, Soul, Life and Introspection, the awareness of which I believe is the stepping stone to the path of enlightenment. However, the real meaning comes not by looking at each of the sections in isolation but understanding the inter-relatedness of all the sections. The aim of the book is to provide the reader with an overall perspective of life along with a holistic reading experience. The book hopes to take its reader to a spiritual journey and engross them into deep thoughts of understanding the eternal power and help them undergo a complete change in the thought process by the time they reach its end .

The inspiration and the essence of my book largely comes from the divine and eternal teachings of the greatest scripture of all times,The Bhagavad Gita ;the teachings that the Supreme Power,Shri Krishna personally imparted to Arjuna for the benefit of the entire mankind.

Bhagavad Gita says that in order to put stress to a particular subject it needs to be repeated. That is why in this book too, a lot of repeated emphasis is given to the subject that the respective section is based on. Since most of the articles are based on personal life experiences, I personally believe that it will be relatable to most people and hence be successful in getting the essence across.


To know ore about the book and auhor, please visit



© 2017 Rubric


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
Added on July 25, 2017
Last Updated on July 25, 2017