Lost!!

Lost!!

A Story by Anshul Khandelwal
"

Just an insight into how intricate our life is.. how lost are we.

"

Lost in the memories.. lost in the world.. lost in her.. lost in my mind.. lost in air.. lost in dad.. lost in office.. lost in exams.. lost while talking..lost while sleeping..LOST when I am lost..

Thats all I am..LOST..
The search began in 1986 and has still not reached to an end..I kept searching for the rite thing that keeps me consistent..contended..something that can cure me..my mind..but in this dense and gloomy world of my fantasies, I revolved around the pillar of life so many times..that i am not able to identify the start and the end of my actions..my behavior, my words and above all my THOUGHTS..

I believe I THINK a lot..She says she THINKS a lot..Dad says , " You need to THINK SON!!"..Mum says, " At least THINK about US".. Bro says " Let me THINK my way".. God THINKS he has already thought about everything that going to happen...Is it so..?? .. I am lost in this world..try thinking that you are alone in this world..there is nobody around..you are the only person left on this planet..now try to THINK.. What happened..feels weird..rite..Why ?
Because you are LOST.. This life and this world is a puzzle, having myriad pieces..with innumerable number of feelings and situations in them..But they are scattered.. we need to collect them.. but we cant..we are LOST.. we don't know the way, to affix them.. had anyone of us known that.. he would have known his future..What we can do is , just garner as many pieces of puzzles and try living in the situations contained by that puzzle with feelings associated with it..

Then you will find the way.. he moment you try to get out of a piece and look for the next.. you are LOST.. Life is a SEARCH.. search of those rite pieces among the umpteen useless ones..
However, the search doesn't end here.. You need to dive and explore that piece.. you need to amalgamate with the feelings inside it.. and then you'll realize.. life really is beautiful with a dynamic base which YOU can change..according to you as you want..All you need is:

BELIEF, OPENNESS, a complex MIND, an EXPLORING personality.. and if you search for any of these in you.. you will find it the next moment..so..lets EXPLORE!!

Join me..

© 2008 Anshul Khandelwal


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

So many pieces to the puzzle of life, and none has the time or the gift to put them all in their proper place...so yes we find one sector of the whole and go from there. What a powerful piece this is. I felt an overwhelming feeling of hopelessness when I first started reading this piece, But by the closing of the read, one gets a spiritual uplifting. Excellent write!


Nicole

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

329 Views
1 Review
Added on February 7, 2008
Last Updated on February 7, 2008

Author

Anshul Khandelwal
Anshul Khandelwal

Noida, India



About
I live in seconds. So, I live my day in 86400 different states of mind and mood. Every mood, every thought of mine, every state of my mind is solely governed by those little droplets of experiences, b.. more..

Writing