Algorithm to Life - The mathematical philosophy principle.

Algorithm to Life - The mathematical philosophy principle.

A Story by Corey R. Dean
"

There is a simple solution to any problem one can come up with in an individuals life.

"
Asking is one trait that we as humans have the unique ability to do. Who, what, when, where, why, and how are the basic questions that we ask on a daily basis. We ask these questions because we believe the world to be random and by chance, with no way of predicting an outcome of any event. However, this is the exact opposite way of thinking.
Every "thing" that happens, every event, follows a set of rules. Everything thing has a pattern. This is called organized chaos. Any question that can be asked can actually be predicted if you have the right data.
By placing the data that one records into a series you can actually find an equation that fits the pattern. This can be used on the small scale of finding a relation between numbers, all the way to the big scale of predicting the human brain.
If I were to throw out a handful of pennies onto the ground they would land all over the place. And to the untrained eye it seems like chaos or random how the all landed. However this is not the case.
Each penny was in a fixed position in the pile of pennies in my hand. I let go of them at the same time and at the same speed, but because two objects cannot be in the same place at the same time you have pennies in different angles and in different places in the same area. So when they leave my hand they each have their own instance of the same equation. But since their variables, or positions, were different they had different outcomes. It's the same way with a human trying to figure out or fix a problem.
Say a teen is stuck in some drama between two friends and has to make a decision. Her decision is, does she sit at lunch with her one friend or the other. It's the same problem but with one changing variable, and that variable is changed by the one asking the question. She knows if she use's either of the variables then the outcome of the equation will be bad in one way or the other. So instead she removes herself from the equation entirely by sitting at a different table and not picking on friend over the other.

Whether she or anyone realized it or not she made her decision based off mathematical philosophy.

This is the same principle that a computer uses to make it's decision, the only thing is that the variables are defined by the user, where as real life variables are defined by other equations from other life events and those from others. It truly makes you appreciate how different the world could be if you changed one thing. That's why I always say don't regret anything or you never would've gotten where you are today.

© 2012 Corey R. Dean


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

360 Views
1 Review
Added on January 25, 2012
Last Updated on January 25, 2012
Tags: problem, rut, decision, life

Author

Corey R. Dean
Corey R. Dean

Tallassee, AL



About
I have been writing since I was 5, and I have been programming since I was 11. Started philosophy by 13, and have finished a Stanford CS class online before I graduated high school. more..