Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by ryssa

-prologue-



 

Nobody ever tells you how dangerous messing with them can be. They can erase you from the earth completely if they wanted to, and nobody would ever know you even existed. If they come after you, you're as good as dead. So is everyone that had ever come in contact with you. They pluck off the less important ones first; friends from school, people you asked directions from once, people you made eye contact with in the gas station, waiting to pay for the water and bag of cheap, salted peanuts. People like that go first. They save the more important ones, family and close friends, for next. But their ultimate form of suffering, they save you last. They make it so you know that you upset them. In the world that I was raised in, I'm the most wanted. I've taken my brother, sister, mother, and best friend into hiding with me. They come after us all the time, but not one of them leaves. Not alive at least. They go in, thinking that they'll catch me this time...until they come face to face with the butt of my gun pressing against their forehead. They come time and time again, but they never succeed. And my job is to make sure they never do.

 

 



© 2012 ryssa


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

215 Views
Added on March 5, 2012
Last Updated on March 5, 2012
Tags: story, ryssa, l, c, andersen, bite, of, death, prologue


Author

ryssa
ryssa

About
I really like to write and I am hoping to get a double major in photography and creative writing. I am very passionate about what I do and I like speaking French and I am learning Italian becuase I th.. more..

Writing
Chapter One: Crime Chapter One: Crime

A Chapter by ryssa


Bite of Death Bite of Death

A Book by ryssa