A Letter to Ben

A Letter to Ben

A Poem by Sabrina

   Red. You told me you loved me with red. We were fighting with crimson, a heated argument, and you blurted it out in the midst of all the passion.    redI Love Youred.           Merlot.         No.You can’t.You don’t.I won’t let you.     Black.   I’ll destroy you. My empty soul will only take over your joyful one. It will bleed you dry. I will have to watch you turn from this bright beautiful yellow sunshine boy, to this empty broken black soul, such as I. I will only drain you. My sadness will take over your happy. Your yellow will turn to my black. In the end there would be nothing left of either of us.     So go,  my love. Be free in the world void of my dark pain and sorrow. Don’t let me drag you down. Please find a love that will embrace your happiness, and not drain it like I would. Brighten your life, don't dull it to stay with me. Please go, and be free.           White..Black.White.gone    alone, again.

© 2018 Sabrina


Author's Note

Sabrina
opinions needed

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I understood the story you were explaining, regarding your relationship.
However, I can see how it could be confusing to a alot of readers.
None the less, you have a style of your own!
Own it!
Resa :}

Posted 6 Years Ago


Seems a bit vague. I don't really understand the colours that you're mentioning during the letter. Shine a little light on the colours and what they are/mean. Other than that I liked it. Good letter. Keep it up :)

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 24, 2018
Last Updated on March 24, 2018
Tags: poetry, alone, romance, love, hurt, reject, pain, sorrow, depression, suicide, confusion, regret

Author