my last days

my last days

A Poem by sabianlevasseur
"

this poem does not rhyme

"
  I have never felt death before but i imagine he is cold and blissful slowly sucking the very bit of life i have left. Things are going bad at home Dad got laid off from his job, Mom just used her last food stamp. So i have found myslef sitting upon my bad sitting, staring, waiting, for death to swiftly glide into my room and steal my life. I wonder what the first thing people will say when they look upon my dead carcus and tears start to com out of their eyes. i wonder if they'll say "he wasn't ready!" but truth be told, i was. i have been waiting for this moment, building up my depression some fourteen years ago when i crawled out of my mothers womb and began my new life, my worthless undifying life. Sometimes i like to go to graveyards at at pick out where i want to be buryed i'm sixteen steps to the left of Ms. Johnson. i pick out the clothes i will wear on the day of my death there nothing special but they are very comfortable. it seems i don't have much time left as i walk into the hospital, sit down, and wait for my name to be called. as i walk into my room i sit on the bed and the doctor comes in, my head is very cold, maybe thats because all of my hair is gone. 

© 2013 sabianlevasseur


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
Added on May 16, 2013
Last Updated on May 16, 2013

Author

sabianlevasseur
sabianlevasseur

Port Charlotte, FL



About
hello, my name is sabian levasseur i am 14 and i love to write poetry ecpecally about females and nature and sports i hope you enjoy my work! more..