Love Of Expectation

Love Of Expectation

A Story by sabinn

You asked permission since our childhood for everything , yup everything. You asked permission even for going to toilet even for going to bed. Yup you did, you did asked permission probably for everything because you were afraid that you might get punished if the decision you made by yourself was wrong then why??, why you didn't take permission before falling in love ? why is that you never think of what might happen in future while in love? You just wanted to fly off the cage leaving every thing behind just opening our wings and ready to fly Because you thought love is something that gives you wings to fly. Breaking down all the cage you start to feel free and spread your wings. But there are perks that turns you down there are devils ready to bite your wings. You have learned to stand on our feet once again every time you fall then why you feel numb why is there such silence and pain when your hearts get broken even those pieces of heart cuts you deep. You have guts to stand even if you fall from height and why not when you are broken.Well i can tell you because you made a devil strong, not only strong but stronger and that devil will tear you apart when he gets the chance. The true devil is "Expectation" you try to give too much and when you give too much, you to expect at least a little from that person. But a day comes when you feel that you are not as important as you thought you were to that person and you get hurt. And here the devil plays its part starting with your flesh down the stream of blood it start to eat you inside. You keep on expecting but in return you get nothing but you loved them too much that you don't want to give up the hope that keeps the fire burning in you and you keep on standing every time even when the wound presented by the devil is deep you don't want to give up but you are ready to keep on tearing yourself apart fighting each time, drinking the pain as a wine. Oh such foolishness is that but you are even more foolish for not giving up the hope. That is what the devil seeks for "Love Of Expectation".      

© 2017 sabinn


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awesome writing man. Harsh reality in all of us. Expectation.


Posted 5 Years Ago


quite beautiful and full of emotion as well as thoughts of the human desire for freedom

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

sabinn

6 Years Ago

thank you for your warm words .

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

225 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 12, 2017
Last Updated on April 12, 2017

Author

sabinn
sabinn

Kathmandu, Nepal



About
Your thoughts can play the string for the melody that eases one's heart 😊❤️ Follow me on insta:- sabin_shresthaa more..

Writing
Our Love Our Love

A Poem by sabinn