Whisper Of Dream

Whisper Of Dream

A Story by sabinn

There are those silent whispers that moves around your head, some gives you hope, some shows you a new path rather a better one. Those whispers are clean full of imagination that gives you a strong feeling and the aim to dive in. Every single person hear those whispers wondering of imagination, some follow and live a Disney life and some ignores living regrets. Who are you? Are you someone who wants to live a life of regret? Or Are you the one who want to live a Disney life? At night you stare at the shine of those moon and stars, where your dreams flashes before your eyes some roll down as a drop of salty water stumbling through the rough ground of the beautiful sculpture. There are dreams you saw and had a desire to make it true but the path was erect and you fall down hurting yourself and a you slowly give up on yourself but even then there is a whisper that enlightens you but your pain murders those whisper with an endless fear and there you are hiding from the truth who you could have been and what you could have achieved but one thing that is you should never dare to ignore the whisper of dreams that will spark your aim and burns a flame with in to win a tough ground.   

© 2017 sabinn


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

yes I do agree not to ignore whispers of her man, wait for him patiently.
I like my antiques, when right and good persons know then they never exploit that lady.
it won't be endless fear, maybe slap on your scary cheek and also both sides. but I know you play football, but I have two black belters(T&E) for the punches, as you know how to throw and kick.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

JessyJacob

7 Years Ago

bear my malayalee words, started using. please correct me if you know.
sabinn

7 Years Ago

a boy sat surround with the responsibility help everyone in power never let the tears down of the el.. read more
JessyJacob

7 Years Ago

I think cryptic does good. Stop writing to me.



Reviews

why are you publicly publishing my published thoughts on a published news paper or magazine, I want to see your pic on the cover page of Economy st, fav of lioness, and CEO, I don't know how bioinformatics grew so far but, I feel genes mutation is good rather than letting society by themselves struggling inside before if we set any rules, it lessens my new generation to live with less sorrow. God blesses everyone but the right person uses rightly and catches the khatta angoor, I. mean best success. I am still 5yrs girl to my father, but I loose temper, shouts more than his mother, so just treat me as your girl(maybe aged), it's OK for me, I know very well how old you are, million years old.

Posted 7 Years Ago


i get scared of snakes, except cobra, but never got scared of carnivore lion, but I love lion for its rajasam, ruler of safari, and also your angry face rather than funny, justin beiber, ' go and love your self'. enough seeing and bearing fear of others.

Posted 7 Years Ago


yes I do agree not to ignore whispers of her man, wait for him patiently.
I like my antiques, when right and good persons know then they never exploit that lady.
it won't be endless fear, maybe slap on your scary cheek and also both sides. but I know you play football, but I have two black belters(T&E) for the punches, as you know how to throw and kick.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

JessyJacob

7 Years Ago

bear my malayalee words, started using. please correct me if you know.
sabinn

7 Years Ago

a boy sat surround with the responsibility help everyone in power never let the tears down of the el.. read more
JessyJacob

7 Years Ago

I think cryptic does good. Stop writing to me.
I feel, high pleasures are really costly for those who are getting hurt. shayaneshu rambha, is Anybody, whenever she is beside her love man. I promise you will not regret, I need to talk to you, share with me your problems where you are not able to talk. All ladies love red rose, it will hurt if somebody plucks. it will not him who knows how to handle to pluck, but hurts others who can't or don't need. Everyone started learning alphabets not directly by reading books, the difference comes from what she is made. don't react with counter, instead give your extra cboclate who likes it, I don't think you need to eat chocolate, for diet maintaing, I saw you with chewing gum. No more laddos in home.

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

214 Views
4 Reviews
Added on April 19, 2017
Last Updated on April 19, 2017

Author

sabinn
sabinn

Kathmandu, Nepal



About
Your thoughts can play the string for the melody that eases one's heart 😊❤️ Follow me on insta:- sabin_shresthaa more..

Writing
Our Love Our Love

A Poem by sabinn