The Wanderings of the Lone Wolf Part One-Lies, Hate, and Anger

The Wanderings of the Lone Wolf Part One-Lies, Hate, and Anger

A Poem by Strike the Wolf
"

This started out as a language arts assignment, its freee verse and its my first one so let me know what you think.

"

Lies, Love, Hate and Anger:(Its free verse!)

 

I walk along a forest path taking in the scents around me, the scents of home. They surround me and engulf me with their sweet perfume, but none as sweet as hers. That one scent could do wonders for my health, or mood that was the scent i was searching for, traversing the pack lands to reach the appointed meeting place. The water flowed down the rocks soothing me with its sounds, i became one with nature sensing those around me, but i was alone. A scent brought fear to my joy, it was her scent, tainted with blood. I let out an angry howl as i charged off towards the source of that terrifying smell. I arrive and see her limp frame, never again shall her voice be heard again, a solitary tear rolled down my pelt as my hackles raised. I turned seeing the one who had defiled my happiness with her death. all around me was a sea of red as we cirlced around unmarked circle, teeth, claws, blood, fur, and spittle flew around us as we twirled in that dance of death. I look up and see him fall, the sight of my beloved's frame brought sorrow afresh, and i let out a mournful howl. It pierced the night with its sorrow incomplete without her to harmonize with it. The pack came they saw the scene and in their eyes i saw my fate i would be forevermore the Lone Wolf.

© 2011 Strike the Wolf


Author's Note

Strike the Wolf
This is my fist story so let me know what you think

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like it. Some parts are kinda hard to read but then again, its free verse. Im a wolf lover too so I enjoyed this too.

Posted 12 Years Ago


True, true.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Um luc it's free verse grammar doesn't exist!

Posted 12 Years Ago


very good

Posted 12 Years Ago


Very beautiful! My one criticism is that the lack of any sort of indentation makes it rather difficult to read, but the content of the poem makes well up for that! Good work on this!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 30, 2011
Last Updated on April 30, 2011
Tags: Strike the Wolf

Author

Strike the Wolf
Strike the Wolf

Land of Endless Cornfields and Forests(where else would a wolf live?), IN



About
I'm a tenn aged guy who can sing, swim, do well in school, act, and hopefully write. I'm not sure if I can post fanfics here so if you want to read those go to fanfiction.net my usrname is the same as.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..