The Wanderings of the Lone Wolf Part 4-Howling

The Wanderings of the Lone Wolf Part 4-Howling

A Poem by Strike the Wolf
"

a silent reflection for the one i've lost...

"

Part 4- Howling

 

As I walk through the ever dying forest I look around observing my surroundings. The forest is as dead and deserted as my soul, a barren wasteland where no feeling but despair can reside.

 

A mournful howl escapes my lips and pierces the dark night air. Sending its requiem to love acroos the sky, reachin even to the gates of the Eternal Forest awakening  the dead, but ah not even her voice resides here, no where can i reach her the one that mattered. I have lost everything through her. But i will stay away not for fear, but for her sake, an outcast is lower than moss.

 

I will stay here forever heading North wandering, wondering, mourning what has been lost. I will forever be the silent mourner the Lone Wolf.

 

*Somewhere in a different forest miles away*

A wolf with red/orange fur and tan/gold underbelly looks mournfully out at the sky. A sound reaches her ears, they twitch analyzing the sound, "Strike?"

 

 

 

© 2011 Strike the Wolf


Author's Note

Strike the Wolf
I couldnt think of a better name sorry! Sorry for not updatin as quickly as some might've liked, technical issues and life got in the way, but anyways ENJOOOOOOOY!(Again horrible wolf pun!)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thanks fir the review kiari

Posted 12 Years Ago


searching ears find their hope........................... i like it

Posted 12 Years Ago


I know that luc an besides I got at least 3-4 mire parts in which happiness may ensue
I am nit a geek I am a megageek(mega tsunami get it?!?!?) anyways thanks fir the review

Posted 12 Years Ago


Definitely the best of the series so far. For several reasons:

The formatting. This was very easy and clear to read and made more sense, instead of being a clump of words with a period or two.

The flow and rhythm of your words. There's a sort of beat to the poem that makes it musical and beautiful.

The words themselves. The way you phrase things and put emotion into your words is very good.

All in all, fantastic! You've improved a lot! I knew you could do it! Good work, geek. ;)


P.S. You haven't lost her. The impossible can be possible.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 14, 2011
Last Updated on May 14, 2011

Author

Strike the Wolf
Strike the Wolf

Land of Endless Cornfields and Forests(where else would a wolf live?), IN



About
I'm a tenn aged guy who can sing, swim, do well in school, act, and hopefully write. I'm not sure if I can post fanfics here so if you want to read those go to fanfiction.net my usrname is the same as.. more..

Writing