how TErrific

how TErrific

A Poem by Sam
"

typical poem about slightly toxic love

"

I miss your voice and your skinny arms wrapping around me before they picked me up. 
I miss your smile that makes my heart flutter like crazy. 
I miss your silly, laid back persona and your cute occupation with Spongebob. 
I miss your cheesy jokes and your big hands tangling in mine. 
I miss your adorable laugh that always made my day brighter. 
I miss the way your eyes shined through your glasses whenever you looked at me and the way you always knew what to say to make me feel better, no matter how awkward the situation was.
I miss your stupid nicknames that make no sense but never failed to make me giggle. 

"You know I always got you." 

I remembered you used to say that. 
I miss hearing you say that in a voice that made me believe it cause you said it a lot to people and, I don't know really. I just wanted to make sure you meant it.
I miss talking to you on the phone for hours at a time even though the constant buzzing and fingers tapping on your phone was noticeably loud.
I miss you believing the lies other people who didn't appreciate or respect what we had over my own word when things started to get serious.
I miss you telling me how much you still cared about me and all the other bull while you knowingly still had your ex trailing after you, in hope of a new relationship.
And most of all,
I miss you breaking my heart.

© 2015 Sam


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
Added on December 26, 2015
Last Updated on December 26, 2015

Author

Sam
Sam

United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
Hello I'm Sam & I'm in love with pizza & the arts :) more..

Writing
it's ELectric it's ELectric

A Chapter by Sam