ALoha Miscommunication

ALoha Miscommunication

A Poem by Sam

Walking past you in the halls today sucked. 
Like, really really sucked. 

The small smiles that used to stay perfectly visible on your face when I'd come into your line of sight always made my day and had always managed to keep me smiling like an idiot for the rest of the week. 

I mean, that is until I noticed how fast you look at the floor whenever I pass by, or the way you stopped looking at me when I talked, or the way your voice started filling up other girl's ears instead of mine. 

Seeing things like that could only lead a girl to wonder why a smart, realistically stable guy like you couldn't have believed that I was enough for the time being. 

Why did you have to start looking somewhere else when I was so close? 
I have the same thing those other girls have... The good grades, the hair, the body, the humor. 
I don't get what I'm missing actually. 
At this point, I don't really get anything. 
How can you make me go through a rainbow of emotions in the short span of 12 hours by just saying, "good, how are you," in a tone that sounded like you wanted to die right there on the spot?
Am I really that horrible?

© 2016 Sam


Author's Note

Sam
It's probably not that good but I enjoyed writing but thank you for reading!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on December 30, 2015
Last Updated on June 23, 2016

Author

Sam
Sam

United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
Hello I'm Sam & I'm in love with pizza & the arts :) more..

Writing
it's ELectric it's ELectric

A Chapter by Sam