Dine In to Death

Dine In to Death

A Story by Sairis

Its been nearly 4 hours and yet my super dumb boyfriend Drake haven't found a motel for us to spend the night in...

I can't believe that a person as dumb and stupid like you could ever exist in this world..

Drop it Jess, it ain't my mistake that you forgot to bring the map...


Just as I was ready to punch his face,he luckily spotted a motel...It wasn't that great but I'm glad I just don't have to sleep in that truck of his for the rest of the night...The atmosphere inside the motel was quite strange...People were gathered in the common room,some reading newspapers and some chatting over a cup of tea..The walls had paintings of  mid 50's or 60's events..Even the name of the motel was quite strange to me..Obviously who would you think is mad enough to name a motel as 'Midnight Meat House '. The only welcoming thing about the motel was a young attendant named Kacy...She seemed really sweet and friendly..And as our conversation proceeded I really should admit Drake was totally flirting with her..

Mr.Patrick would show you the dinning hall...Please make yourselves comfortable..


So the dinning hall wasn't that big. It was just that I always felt something creepy about this place..But Drake was totally smitten by Mr Patrick's service and went on praising the food they served..To tell the truth even I liked their Japanese noodles with meat strips...It wasn't something that I was used   to eating..But the flavor was so good and the meat was yummy....Just as we were about to finish our dinner Kacy entered..

I hope you both had a great meal ,Mr.Drake


Oh we really did...The meat was so yummy...You guys should be taking extreme care in choosing your meat I guess...Drake chuckled ..


Oh believe me Sir, you have no idea how much care we take in choosing our meat...After all its our duty to make sure our customers enjoy their stay in here...


After 10 minutes we were shown our room and I just collided into the bed wasting no much time in lazy talks...A good night's sleep was all that I longed for...Just then there was a knock on our door..Drake opened the door and was surprised to see Mr.Patrick with 2 glasses..It seemed it was a custom in their motel to give a glass of wine of the best quality they can afford to their customers...And being good teens we both drank up our wine and went back to sleep....Something made me feel more drowsy than I earlier was...All then everything went blur.....

 

 

** Kacy **

I slowly opened the door and alas the sight I saw was something i had got accustomed to....Two poor innocent young beings lying harmlessly in the bed  drugged beyond their imagination....Oh how clean I was in getting my job done...I slowly lifted Drake's face and said

"We truly take immense care in choosing our meat don't we...Its been quite a while since our customers enjoyed some British meat...Do take some care while choosing your stay next time....

NEXT TIME>..,,,Ha ha ha there ain't a next time at all...Poor drake !!!!"

© 2014 Sairis


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

An interesting setting...have you thought about adding more to it? I enjoyed reading it...keep writing!!

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
1 Review
Added on December 9, 2014
Last Updated on December 9, 2014

Author

Sairis
Sairis

India



About
Neither a saint nor a sinner.... more..

Writing
All alone.... All alone....

A Poem by Sairis