Ahuva!

Ahuva!

A Story by sakshi238
"

The fiction of the Nazi world.

"

Once upon a time, during the reign of Hitler, Germany witnessed a huge holocaust of Jews, some managed to flee away, but the rest were the victims of this bureaucratic, state sponsored murder, by the Nazi regime. Survival was a task for them, little kids could not even manage to read their books openly, everything in this state was scrutinized by the Big Boss... Amidst all this, little Ahuva, in one corner of the room, sat in agony and hoped to the night sky, if she and her family could escape this bloodshed and go to a peaceful place. Only if she could believe what the angels had for her... She woke up to a message that said, “Tonight at 10.00 pm, meet me at the Synagogue I’ll take you up there, to Utopia.” 

Hiding from the Big Boss and his elements, Ahuva reached her friends and convinced their families to meet at 10.00 pm. The group met, they were joyful and hoped that something auspicious could happen, they were not wrong either, probably every place in the world was safer for them than this Nazi reigned Germany. The God’s vehicle descended, the Black dressed Angel escorted them and they left for Utopia. Having arrived, they were welcomed with joys and smiles. They met their other Jew friends and everybody had a pomp. Life was so beautiful thought Ahuva, her hope had come true afterall. 

The headline of the news, the next day read, ‘Another Thousands Killed at the Synagogue.’ 

© 2016 sakshi238


Author's Note

sakshi238
the concept and the story line, is it comprehensive?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on May 20, 2016
Last Updated on May 20, 2016
Tags: #holocaust

Author

sakshi238
sakshi238

India



About
The Indian kurti girl! more..