Back to my old way.

Back to my old way.

A Screenplay by Laith N. Al Adham

Here I am once more waiting for an answer from otherwise another careless watcher. I tried my best to live life the way it was made for those who are for the lack of a better word " normal ". But in that I have failed, and it is the only failure I ever had.

 It started as i tried my best to fit in with the small spiteful caring of the crowds walking the streets in masses. And it ended with me feeling as lost as a child in a market that strayed away from his mother. luckily, I am no child, and i managed to find my way back to the only sanity I know. I have come to realize that my irrational behavior and my obsession with what I do regardless to what it is, is exactly the way it should be. I saw that I am worth nothing without my dreams, my dreams would amount to nothing without my inspiration, my inspiration shall not exist until i live my life. And my life? My life could never be lived in any different way.

So i welcome with open arms all the complements and criticism. The admiration and despise. The praise and envy. Love and hate. Complement me if you are one that cares and you can criticize me me if you cared too much to know you can't be me. Admire me if you look up to me and despise me if you failed to understand what i do. Praise me if you are to be proud of who I am and envy me for knowing i will amount to more than you can ever be.

I am not vain but it is the truth I came to understand that made me speak as if I have no master. And of that I am sure, i had and I have and will never have a master. I am the maker of my own ambition. I turn that ambition into reality and that reality is what i dream of. May you find your own way and may you always be a friend. For even I would hate for you  to be my enemy.

© 2012 Laith N. Al Adham


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice piece it describes your own ways but in ways people can just back off or tune into your ways nice job dude. i would say "i am impressed" but that would defeat the purpose of your writing's idea. :P

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 24, 2012
Last Updated on March 24, 2012

Author

Laith N. Al Adham
Laith N. Al Adham

Amman, Jordan



About
I love words. I love music. I promised myself years ago I'd learn something new everyday and been doing so ever since. Ambition drives me and dreams guide me. more..

Writing