Tattoo

Tattoo

A Story by samanthaashley_

I'm afraid to sleep. I'm afraid to dream about you again.. to have another day that I can't stop thinking about you. Another day I spend angry at the world. I want to miss you because I never want to forget you. I just wish I missed you less, and consequently, this would hurt less. I dreamt about our time together with incredibly accurate details. I guess I still remember how you looked into my eyes when you'd smile. I haven't thought about that lately. And I remember how your room was set up, and where my spot on the bed was. And I remember how I would forget about the world when I was with you-- which was evident because I was happy. Even in a dream I can picture your tattoo. And this is why I'm afraid to dream about you.

© 2015 samanthaashley_


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ah...the funny lil tongue in cheek no arguement arguements as to whose turn it was to sleep on the wet patch ;) oh yes..i remember that and love and its holistic manner of blanketing all with either exultant warmth or cold wet thanks for comings either way i enjoyed this jog down memory lane it made through other eyes and mind the exercise less jaded...so thanks for that...pleasure to read an articulate writer.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Those tattoos. Make us remember and yearn for things we shouldn't have. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and the poetry.
Coyote

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

234 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 13, 2015
Last Updated on April 16, 2015
Tags: dreams, memories

Author

samanthaashley_
samanthaashley_

Nashville, TN



About
I'm stuck in a world where I can't figure out CAPTCHA but I can understand neuroscience. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Jealousy Jealousy

A Chapter by Moonflower


Our Song Our Song

A Poem by Sara


Bliss Bliss

A Poem by Moonflower