The Innovator

The Innovator

A Story by Akki
"

Steve Jobs life always inspires me and I think it inspired all who will read this.

"

I was sleeping in my classroom & teacher teaches us as usual. It was a period of English. I don’t remember we were in which class that time but it maybe 6th or 7th.  The chapter that teacher teaches us was to regarding Steve Jobs. I was feeling board & I am not interested in their teaching too. But, one line attracts me in it where the end of the chapter.


“Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish”

I don’t understand what does mean but, our teacher explains further that Steve Jobs said once “stay Hungry, Stay Foolish”. It means not for food.  It means to stay hungry for knowledge, get more than that you want and stay foolish means act like a foolish man to achieve that you want. I was impressed.

Excitement is top on the high because I want to know who this Steve Jobs is now. I take my book first and read it like a foolish guy. Now, I impressed from Steve Jobs life and his achievements. That was the last time I sleep in my class. After that, I was very hungry to know more about Steve.  I search on Google, read so many books & stories about Steve. I am too impressed to read all about Steve and He makes my Idol. Later, I decide what I want to do in my life. My goal was set. I decided to become businessmen like Steve Jobs. His life inspires me to leave my laziness because his life was not simple. He did a lot of struggle. I know everyone face this period in their life to achieve success.

Why I writing on this?
I think so many people will inspire from him & teach so many things from his suffer as like me and that was a real tribute to him from me as his follower. I try shortly introducing to you what is Steve Jobs?

“The ones, who are crazy enough to thin that they can change the world, are the ones who do”.


In that crazy one was born on February 24th, 1955 in San Francisco, California. His unwed biological parents Joanne Schieble & Abdulfatth Jandali put him up adoption. Steve Jobs was adopted by Paul & Clara Jobs, a lower-middle-class couple, who moved to the suburban city of a Mountain View a couple of years later when Steve was only five years old. The parents later adopted a daughter, Petty. Paul was a machinist for a company that made lasers and taught his son rudimentary electronics and how to with work for his hands. The father showed Steve how to work on electronics in the family garage, demonstrating to his son how to take apart and rebuild electronics such as radios and televisions. As a result, Steve became interested in and developed a hobby of a technical Tinkering. Clara was an accountant who taught him to read before he went to school.

Job’s youth was riddled frustrations over formal schooling. At Monta Loma Elementary school in Mountain View, he was a prankster whose fourth-grade teacher needed to bribe him to study. Jobs tasted so well, however, that administrators wanted to skip him ahead to high school- a proposal of his parents declined. Jobs then attended Cupertino Jr. Highs and Homestead High school in Cupertino, California. During the following years, Jobs met Bill Fernandez and Wozniak, a computer whiz kid.


Following high school graduation in 1972, Jobs enrolled at Reed College in Portland, Oregon.  Reed was an expensive college which Clara & Paul could ill afford. They were much of spending their life savings on their son’s higher education. Jobs dropped out of college after 6 months and spent the next 18 months dropping in on creative classes, including a course on calligraphy. He continued auditing classes at Reed while sleeping on the floor in friends’ dorm rooms, returning Coke bottles for food money and getting a free meal at the local Hare Krishna temple.

In 1976, Wozniak invented Apple I computer. Jobs, Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne, electronics industry worker, founded Apple computer in the garage of Jobs Parents in order to sell it. They received funding a then-semi-retired Intel product- marketing manager and engineer Mike Markkula. 


Through Apple, Jobs was widely recognized as a charismatic pioneer of the personal computer revolution and his influential career in the computer & consumer electronics fields. Jobs also co-founded and served as a chief executive officer of Pixar Animation Studios; he became the member of the board of The Waltz Disney Company in 2006 when Disney acquired Pixar.

Jobs died at his California home around 03.00 PM on 05 October 2011. Due to complications from a relapse of his previously treated pancreatic cancer.      


Your time is limited, so don’t waste it to living someone else’s life.

Written By -
Akshay Samel.

© 2016 Akki


Author's Note

Akki
I want an honest review to my improvement so please tell me truly how it is. Give me suggestions too. I hope I will succeed to get reviews from you all.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
¿
Am so glad to read this...Steve Paul Jobs is my inspiration too...specially of his childhood stories!
Thanks for sharing this with us😊

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Akki

5 Years Ago

Hey, you don't have to review my content back. I don't reviewed for that. but, thanks!
¿

5 Years Ago

Well I was strolling to your writing and so gave my thought...you're welcome😊
Interesting write up on Jobs. A few spelling errors, but overall. Easy read. :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Akki

8 Years Ago

Thanks, Andronicus.
Can you please what are they? (errors)
I am very happy to see you.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

264 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 9, 2016
Last Updated on January 9, 2016
Tags: Business, Technology, Steve Jobs, Innovator, Business leader, Apple, Apples creator

Author

Akki
Akki

Pune, Maharashtra,India., Hindu, India



About
Don't think about me? Because, I am mysterious guy ever in the world. I like to do whatever that no once imagine in their dreams. My favourite hobby is to discover myself. "Kon ki isme hi KICK he.. more..

Writing
ehassas ehassas

A Poem by Akki


Bounce Back Bounce Back

A Story by Akki