The Final Tyranny

The Final Tyranny

A Story by Sami Khalil
"

The final Tyrant of the world. In history, we had minor and major ones. He will be the ultimate. Based on the Legend of Genghis Khan.

"

Related image


The Final Tyranny…By Sami Khalil

The final tyrant and harbinger of evil…

 

Upon the promptings of world events, and after learning the legend of Genghis Khan’s tomb, that whosoever discovers it, will signal the lurking end-times and gain immense power over populace and nature in the process, an archaeologist and business man by the name of “Mighty Moe”, set out to find it, with fastidious maps and instruments, in a total, secret mission.

 

This ancient warrior, known as Genghis Khan (Universal Leader), born circa 1162, had terrorized the world, conquering huge swaths of land, resulting in 40 million deaths, by best estimates, forging an empire stretching from Russia in the east to the Caspian Sea in the west, during the 13th. Century A.D., died on August 18, 1227, in Western Xia, succumbing to many injuries from a wild horse’s fall.

 

Extremely vicious barbarian but very charismatic, he demanded absolute obedience or death. His famous words, “The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy”, held true till his last breath. His armed guards and heirs, fulfilling his wish, slaughtered all the caravan, in the city of Karakorum, to hide his corpse in an unmarked grave.

 

The archaeologist, after reaching the Onon River, wasted no time, started surveying the territory, finding nuances in the crust, using latest equipment. He was finally successful, for he stumbled upon a site that looked strange, and which gave off mysterious energy. He waited till it was dark and started excavating with final success and great joy around the midnight hour.

 

A great halo of sorts came over him and a ghostly figure embraced him violently in order to transfer the immense power to him. He instantly turned into the figure known as the Anti-Christ, a harbinger of things to befall the age soon without interludes.

 

The world must hold its breath now before plunging into a nervous breakdown.


Another evil on horseback is out to conquer!

© 2018 Sami Khalil


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

My goodness, history, fantasy, truth and otherwise wrapped in your very own style, Sami! Great stuff, truly. Am I right in thinking that Genghis Khan has captured your imagination, sent you in varying directions to discover the truth or not of him?!

Your mind has always reached higher. Here you've gathered your own forces -as that villain did. BUT he was not only powe-FULL but power crazy.

There have been men like him in many guises over the years. They cut down everything before them..ordered their forces to do anything, everything to achieve an outcome - no value laid except greed for EVERYTHING. Victory via bloodshed - no matter, countries and lives decimated. Has always be thought the right of hee who screams loudest.
.
Modern day leaders - or would-be leaders.. are no better than GK, they choose a route then destroy it as they move forward, sideways and up! IF anyone's left to read History in the future.. will make tragic reading headed: 'Almost the end'.. sub plot, 'Civilisation gone, not fake news.'

Said too much as I do, but your pen has spoken and inspired, Sami. This examples a warning - even though Mans never has learned from the Past. Thankyou.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sami Khalil

6 Years Ago

Wise indeed. thank you muchly.
emmajoy

6 Years Ago

I now charge folk for using that word... :))))
Sami Khalil

6 Years Ago

:::::))))))))))))



Reviews

Fascinating and shocking tale. Honest brutal facts, especially numerical, always hit me hard, putting everything into perspective. And the direct quote from him is horrific, although now I'm questioning if the motive of killing for enjoyment make it any worse than killing for power?
You have a gift in picking words, and a vocabulary that I certainly envy. Amazing to see how you can write in so many different formats, but the variety in your inspiration is even more impressive, all different and interesting.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Sami Khalil

6 Years Ago

Wow! You are amazing even in your reviews. A gright star for this cafe. May I thank you for all. Tak.. read more
Emma

6 Years Ago

You too. I was going to comment on your sonnet poem as well but I think that the others have said ev.. read more
Sami Khalil

6 Years Ago

Hahaha. You are so kind. Appreciate you. All rich blessings.
Who would think Genghis Khan could inspire poetry? The worst barbarians in history have been charismatic...which is how they succeeded. Unfortunately, history does repeat itself and it seems civilization never truly learns. You've added a bit of fantasy to the facts here and the read was enjoyable. Lydi**

Posted 6 Years Ago


Sami Khalil

6 Years Ago

So true and well articulated. When compassion for humanity and its many tragedies overwhelm a sensit.. read more
I regret that it's impossible for me to read this without thinking of our current tyrant. It's not even necessary to use his name or describe his shenanigans, becuz the patterns of tyranny speak volumes thru the ages. All we need do is examine history. This is both scary & reassuring. The scary part is self-explanatory & the reassuring part is the way our planet & civilizations manage to continue on beyond these periodic scourges. Your writing is always very informative with tons of details to strengthen the point you're making. Always feel free to read request me, as I enjoy your writing so much! (((HUGS))) fondly, Margie

Posted 6 Years Ago


Sami Khalil

6 Years Ago

Wow! That is an honor indeed for this request. I love your understanding of those types and how they.. read more
My goodness, history, fantasy, truth and otherwise wrapped in your very own style, Sami! Great stuff, truly. Am I right in thinking that Genghis Khan has captured your imagination, sent you in varying directions to discover the truth or not of him?!

Your mind has always reached higher. Here you've gathered your own forces -as that villain did. BUT he was not only powe-FULL but power crazy.

There have been men like him in many guises over the years. They cut down everything before them..ordered their forces to do anything, everything to achieve an outcome - no value laid except greed for EVERYTHING. Victory via bloodshed - no matter, countries and lives decimated. Has always be thought the right of hee who screams loudest.
.
Modern day leaders - or would-be leaders.. are no better than GK, they choose a route then destroy it as they move forward, sideways and up! IF anyone's left to read History in the future.. will make tragic reading headed: 'Almost the end'.. sub plot, 'Civilisation gone, not fake news.'

Said too much as I do, but your pen has spoken and inspired, Sami. This examples a warning - even though Mans never has learned from the Past. Thankyou.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sami Khalil

6 Years Ago

Wise indeed. thank you muchly.
emmajoy

6 Years Ago

I now charge folk for using that word... :))))
Sami Khalil

6 Years Ago

:::::))))))))))))
great history lesson,this man or what ever he really was killed more people than the civil war had killed,
he was surely demonic,and i love old wives tales,who knows maybe it`s true

Posted 6 Years Ago


Sami Khalil

6 Years Ago

Thank you so much Wordman for taking the time and effort to share with us your perspective. All appr.. read more
 wordman

6 Years Ago

my pleasure sami
Sami Khalil

6 Years Ago

:}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
I love history and I liked this work. I believe we must be careful. New world is different. The men in power are not seeking land. Seeking wealth and control. The new evil will not be known as real till it is too late. Thank you Sami for sharing your thoughts and your wisdom. I did enjoy.
Coyote

Posted 6 Years Ago


Sami Khalil

6 Years Ago

Wow! You have said a mouthful of truth and true things that will happen and we all see the signs. Sa.. read more
Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

I pray for better days. So many conflicts are active and no-one cared. You are welcome my friend.
Sami Khalil

6 Years Ago

:)................
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
For a moment here reading this I thought it was an actual true discovery! And what an awesome discovery it would be!

This one had me thinking of the discoveries of the Tombs of the Pharoahs and the mythology (or not!) of the Mummy's curse. Again, that journalistic style works a treat as a storytelling medium. And despite the tyranny of his conquest, the scope of Khan's empire at its peak was simply breathtaking; the largest the world has ever known! Kind of funny though that after all that conquest and all those deaths, he met his demise from falling off a horse! The irony!

I enjoy these style of writes, Sami. Keep them coming.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Sami Khalil

6 Years Ago

Wow! You are amazing along with your insioghts and understanding of history. I raised in my mind tho.. read more
Great writing Sami and yes what villain today
like a praying mantis will strike causing terror to the World once more. Except we won't be listening to the radio, war will be live on our TV. Chilling to think!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Sami Khalil

6 Years Ago

Hahaha. Gracie Mille...
andrew mitchell

3 Years Ago

China is the new Genghis Khan.
Sami Khalil

3 Years Ago

Wow! So true and well said sir...
My latest (end of time thriller)...Keeps the reader hungry and thirsty for a sequence. It is intentional.

Posted 6 Years Ago



2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1234 Views
19 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on January 29, 2018
Last Updated on January 29, 2018

Author

Sami Khalil
Sami Khalil

Tuscaloosa, AL



Writing
I Feel I Feel

A Poem by Sami Khalil



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..