CocoaCasanova

CocoaCasanova

A Story by Sami Khalil
"

The secret is out,men!

"

Image result for Casanova paintingsImage result for Casanova paintings


CoacoaCasanova……………By Sami Khalil


The secret is out, men!


He funneled sweet words in women’s ears! With eloquence, melted their hearts. By fire, he burned their souls. Incomparable and fortunate, Casanova was a peddler of illicit love. He fine-tuned the art of hypnotic charming, ravaging his willing hosts.


Those ladies, whom were in loveless prisons, deserved their desires, even out of insignificant vocabulary. For some agonized over enchantment’s lack, while others thirsted for love potions in the field of longing.


It was approaching Valentine’s Day, and a husband was devouring a book after another on Casanova and his secrets of love. Having had marital problems, and his wife enduring them all, but left it to privacy, tied like an animal leech, from friends and family. He inveighed against his close friends, who had wonderful marriages, or so it seemed. Now, he did not want to be the embodiment of sinful relationships, like his hero of passion and grotesque, but needed to please her, changing the hues of love flames. He feared divorce, and spazzed out many times.


After thorough studies, he finally found the secret of Casanova. Dancing to the drum of morning ecstasy that quenches lover’s souls, he was filled with make-believe faith, went out to “The Fresh Market “and bought cans upon cans of cocoa. It was like a divine rapture of sorts, for Casanova used to gulp a large mug of it, before embarking on his nightly escapades.


With comforting hands, the husband started drinking two, three, four mugs at a time until the tenth one, to beat that historic lover in his own game, unlocking all the emotional reveries. His wife noticed a sudden change, like learning how to play the guitar anew, or just a stroke of panoramic serendipity.


But taboos are like dark shadows, if taken in excess, silently wait for the moonlight to cast firm glances on calm waters, then causing ripple effects, muddying visions. For a while later, this husband became the prey that couldn't be subdued, splaying the limits of ‘Mother Nature’ to accost doubt in wrestling sweet death.


Unfortunately, he had a massive heart attack, and was pronounced dead!


With reverence and sorrow, they buried him in the family plot, while his wife, torn to pieces, blamed Casanova when she found out what was it all about.


She had a special epitaph made for him with these words:


Here lies CocoaCasanova. No doubts are in love, but plenty in sex. May he rest in peace.

© 2018 Sami Khalil


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

'ocoa Casanova'
Sami Khalill,
I should of known that this poetry would be a teaser. Oh my the guy tried to overcome his problems and sought the romantic ways of a hero. Hot chocolate is good but too much basicallly puts a Take to sleep. Hmm...he didn't have a chance. You turned this piece around as you often do as a surprise.
Kathy


Posted 11 Months Ago


Sami Khalil

11 Months Ago

Wowzy woooo! So true and well articulated. Pleased to see you Kathy. Thank you kindly for sharing y.. read more
One of the most original thoughts I've read in some time! At least it was love that caused untimely demise. The things we do for love. Wonderful story.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Sami Khalil

6 Years Ago

Wow! You nailed it on the head. So glad you have visited and enjoyed the story. Thank you so much Tr.. read more
Travis Gibson (poetic heroics)

6 Years Ago

Your words always make it a trip worth the effort.
Sami Khalil

6 Years Ago

:::;;;)))))))))))))))
OH MY...what a great story, Sami! He thinks cocoa will make him a great lover, a Casanova. Instead, it gave him a heart attack and he died. Well, before he died, he did please his wife so maybe that is the way she will remember him. You have a vast imagination, Sami. I liked this. Lydi**

Posted 6 Years Ago


Sami Khalil

6 Years Ago

Hahaha. So true and well said. I'm so glad you liked this short story. Thank you so much for all.
Another enjoyable write my friend! Damn, I wish you could teach me that old fashion yarn!! Alas, here I sit! lol. Well done again Sir! Bravo!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Sami Khalil

6 Years Ago

Hahaha. It is within and hard to teach great poet and friend. You have graced me with your visit and.. read more
Awww, he passed away in a sea of cocoa, trying to paddle upstream to love's ocean. Well done!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Sami Khalil

6 Years Ago

So true and well articulated. Thank you so much. Glad you visited.
fireangelpoet

6 Years Ago

You're very welcome and I'm glad I visited too.
This was so good my friend.
"Here lies CocoaCasanova. No doubts are in love, but plenty in sex. May he rest in peace"
The above lines. So damn good. Thank you Sami for sharing the outstanding story.
Coyote

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sami Khalil

6 Years Ago

I'm so glad you like this story with the culminating lines that sums it all up. So wonderful you hav.. read more
Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

I liked the complete tale. Artwork and words was wonderful.
Sami Khalil

6 Years Ago

:).................
i have wept and laughed in the confines of your story. where your story goes is the great mountain of cocoa!

regards,
al

Posted 6 Years Ago


Sami Khalil

6 Years Ago

Hahaha. That was the intention of this poem is to bring some truth with laughter and sadness at the .. read more
dear Sami... the Love Goddess has touched my heart with her wings and brought me to your poem in the wee morning hours of Valentines Day. I have devoured many mint chocolate 🍫 chocolate cookies in the past days. I trust in this day and age even women can make advances on unsuspecting husbands and the like, as has always been the case, albeit a mystery to some. May your tender inspirations bring a day of chocolate favors. truly, Pat

Posted 6 Years Ago


Sami Khalil

6 Years Ago

Wow! And may you enjoy every moment under the sun of romance. Thank you so much for all. All greetin.. read more
Your words are delightful cupcakes. I digest them all in one sitting. Licking the page just to get every last bit as a parasite.

Sex. We all have our drugs. May your words, always be yours. Thank you for sharing.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Sami Khalil

6 Years Ago

Wow! Thank you so much Shy Joe for this wonderful review and kindness. So glad you enjoyed the truth.. read more
For a moment I thought you were writing about me then I saw he died. lol As always a master with the pen telling a story with devilish charm.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Sami Khalil

6 Years Ago

Hahaha. I hate to see you go, but oh well, just be careful with the ladies and don't play with fire... read more

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

968 Views
16 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 12, 2018
Last Updated on February 13, 2018

Author

Sami Khalil
Sami Khalil

Tuscaloosa, AL



Writing
I Feel I Feel

A Poem by Sami Khalil



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..