Black Widow

Black Widow

A Story by Sami Khalil
"

When nations become black widows and when castles become dungeons.

"

Image result for Black widow paintings

Black Widow By Sami Khalil

When nations become black widows, when castles become dungeons…

 


In dreamless state, she hypnotized her victims, who were mainly Jewish men, with baleful glances. In perfunctory ways, she chained them up in her crowded dungeon, to die in agony slow deaths.


A Nazi sympathizer to the bones, and absent not of imperious manners, she dwelt in a secluded part of Germany, in a Gothic castle, broadleaved by weeds, as big as tree trunks, lacking of pleasant foliage. With haunting spider images decking her walls and back of her palms, her windows were stained such, when candles gutter out during nighttime.

Loud peals of laughter rang out through when locking a victim up, while shrieks upon another could be heard echoing through the castle walls.


Insensate, heartless and withdrawn, thoughts on her blank face conveyed the world is on the verge of destruction, and by saving it, she must rid it of “The Jews.” No voiced or written appeals can save them from annihilation, for they had the double advantage of Nazi power and short numbers.


But she forgot or never read that God, in His loving mercy, saved their ancestors many times before for His purpose and to keep His promises. No sordid evil will degrade His pursuits of unfolded history.

While the suffering was happening, a young Jewish Rabbi heard of her atrocities, decided to face her holding “The Star of David”, for it had some divine powers.


She would have German soldiers bribed, to bring her some handsome men to the castle, so she can toy with them sexually, only then to do her odd notion of duty to country by conscious extermination.

The gallantly inspired Rabbi went to the soldiers to be arrested, knowing they will turn him in to her. He hid his large sized emblem (The Star) inside his coat, to the beating of distant drums.


It was a foggy morning, with thick vapors thickening like clouds, when he was dropped off her castle. In his fear, everything seemed larger and nearer, extending above mountains and below valleys. Adrip with perspiration, first glimmers of dawn showed a bird or a beast coming towards him; a man’s hunter I would say. Churches, left in dire neglect, tolled the bells, for it was Sunday, to the delight of the faithful, who failed to condemn Nazism out of fear, but were overwhelmed with the failure of justice.


“I see some glory in you,” she spoke in an abated zeal. “You are my reward tonight. Let us have some good time all day, then I will lead you to your permanent residence.”


Reluctant to her plan, and glancing in awe at this massive graveyard of sorts (The Castle), without traced mourners’ vestiges, he held up “The Star” forward, in noted particularity, thrusting it upwards and downwards, praying to God: “Lord, deliver Your people. Death to the devil, death to Nazism in you.”


With neither resistance nor struggle, she fled as a maniac to the enclosing woods, jumping into the deep well, set beneath brooding willows. There was silence all over, even the night-prowling hyenas were scattered, too.


The drenching fog became the ghosts of the past. Never again, never again!


Image result for Nazi paintings

© 2018 Sami Khalil


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Wow Sami what an amazing story you have given us here. When I read stuff like this I wonder why we human beings are considered so intelligent. So much hatred and nastiness has gone on in this world, and it seems that it can only go on forever. The only answer to me is to look within ourselves and find the the God within each of us as we beam our lights onto others. I think that this world is heading to destruction though. Each one of us is filled with love deep within. When found the true human being shines out. I enjoyed you write, my friend....Peter

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sami Khalil

6 Years Ago

Wow! An amazing message and truth you have shared with us. I'm blown away by your intellect and wisd.. read more



Reviews

The woman here represents Germany during Nazism only and any nation during their evil periods. Exploitation and suffering is visited upon the minorities and with genocidal consequences.

Posted 6 Years Ago


An extremely intense story, with incredibly graphic descriptions that showed the pure evil of this woman.
Your final words 'never again' I hope are a prophecy but after watching the news of yet more attacks in Syria after an already 7 year war the battle against unnecessary genocide/murder is still just as present, even with history a constant warning.
Obviously this woman is monstrous, but the soldiers that she can bribe to blind them of their hand in the murder is just as obscene, and if you times it up to national scale is it any different from countries not wanting to get involved in wars because they prioritise themselves economically.
Your story clearly begs a lot of questions, and this is why I love history so much because it is so emotionally powerful and so holds so much power over our views. I know seeing the words at the end of a film 'based on a true story' makes me see it in a whole new light, and finding inspiration in the past for writing is brilliant.


Posted 6 Years Ago


Sami Khalil

6 Years Ago

By the way as for never again: It became the rallying cry of the Jews after the Holocaust...
Emma

6 Years Ago

Surprisingly that one I did know
Sami Khalil

6 Years Ago

:).......................
"The drenching fog became the ghosts of the past. Never again, never again!"

Sami Khalil



Posted 6 Years Ago



2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

782 Views
13 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on February 21, 2018
Last Updated on February 21, 2018

Author

Sami Khalil
Sami Khalil

Tuscaloosa, AL



Writing
I Feel I Feel

A Poem by Sami Khalil



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..