100

100

A Story by Sam
"

100 Words

"

Delia regretted what she’d said to Henry earlier, how she never wanted to see him again. Henry looked dismayed when told, he replied contrarily. Red weather wouldn't stop her running after, to apologise for the hurt she caused. She scanned the crowd for his distinguishable white linen jacket, panickedly. Fortunately she eyed him from across the city street, about to round the corner. She cried out, though he didn’t hear. She continued pontificating,  crossing the street, until finally Henry heard, and turned. Both smiled, staring faces, and Henry began toward Delia enclad a pink silk dress, when a sedan encroached.

© 2014 Sam


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

interesting......thanks for sharing

Posted 10 Years Ago


Sam

10 Years Ago

Thank you.
I like this. Seeing this scenario planed out the way it was is truly interesting. I like the way you contrast the words spread between Delia and Henry, and how through her search of Henry you bring in minor details. Like the clothing and setting. It's brief but refreshing. I possibly grim seeing as a sedan is coming their way, But the whole idea is interesting. Saying something hurtful to someone, finding out that the other believes otherwise, then recognizing at the last second as a sedan comes your way this is it... I love this, and think this a good story.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Sam

10 Years Ago

And thank you.
songstress

10 Years Ago

your welcome. The piece was enjoyable.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 27, 2014
Last Updated on January 27, 2014

Author

Sam
Sam

Fair Verona



About
I do most of my writing when I'm trying to sleep. "Better a witty fool than a foolish wit." -Shakespeare. more..

Writing
I Killed Esmeralda Deane I Killed Esmeralda Deane

A Screenplay by Sam


Once Upon a Time Once Upon a Time

A Chapter by Sam