Her Eyes

Her Eyes

A Poem by Sam
"

For the muse.

"

Your eyes,

dance and dash

glance a tear,

pierce a flash

they do, my dear.

Your smile,

a beaming blush

a winsome white,

sunny and flush

always delight.

Your skin,

writhes like flames

aglow and chaste,

burns like rains

bleeding grace.

But your eyes,

Sere and ashen

Glim and pierce,

Ignite impassion

Fall and fierce.

© 2015 Sam


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Swoonful words coming. A fine piece, Sam.

Posted 9 Years Ago


This is beautiful, you're words made a home in my bones.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Bravo I say. Bravo. Well done, wordsmith.

Posted 9 Years Ago


"Eyes are the window to the soul" my favorite expression of all time. This piece reminded me of that quote. The eyes are a magical part of our body. They can so much with no sound needed. You words described the emotion and ability of one's eyes with vivid beauty. Thank you for sharing.

Posted 9 Years Ago


while other parts of someone's beauty can seduce, tempt, and distract--the eyes hold all the power, the glory, the truth, the connection, the chemistry, and the reciprocation.. very nice write indeed.. the flow kept it light while the vivid imagery, and concise words provided stark contrast deepening the meaning and punch it delivered.. I enjoyed:)

Posted 9 Years Ago


A lovely poem about a very lucky lady indeed. With the title and topic you have chosen, it could have changed to a stereotype. But, you have done exceptionally well.:))

Posted 9 Years Ago


Sam, this is an exceptionally perfect gift for this lady. You are a gentleman in love, who pays attention to his woman's eyes. Thank you for allowing us to read and appreciate the beauty in your talent. Thanks again.

Posted 9 Years Ago


This takes the expression, "eyes are the gateway to the soul," to a whole new extension. I love it.

Posted 9 Years Ago


~~ This whole poem`s praising the seduction of eyes ~~ nice poem. You`ve well captured the words ~~
holding the sunny rays of sun right in the palm of your hot hand ~~ letting the tenderness of warmed rays of your heart go outta it ~~ through zephyr pen ~~ in disguise of fragile words ~~ *Peace* .. Very refreshing poem. I enjoyed this poem. I like this poem much so, I think, if there`s a matter concern with hot ladies, it`s very hard to Stephen to stay behind the freaking walls of dark nights ~~ all of time. I`d want to write something for praising "HER ... even though praising "EVERY HOT LADY'S" intoxicated eyes ...

So, Here Stephen goes ~~~

"Black & blonde hair .. eyes set the fire in hearts
Piercing the flesh of flesh ~~ tasting blood ~~ without hurt
Monsters better love following hot lady`s path ~~~ It`s all a magic of their oceanic eyes ..
A beaming blush .. hazy dazy mazy always delight
The world`s all breathing ~~ to inhaling the aroma (s) of their moisten smile (s) ...
I`m all alive ~~ all immortal just for ~~~ `em ~~ to get dived into their hazel eyes
~~~ Oh, ladies .. these oceanic eyes, Ah ~~ **Sigh** beaming blush a winsome white ~~~
Sunny & flush ~~~ Ah ~~ the hush so fuzzed ~~~ always embers & flames all delight ~~~

~~~ Sigh ~~~

So, This`s all what my heart pumped up for ... after reading your beautiful poem & Yeah, thanks, Pal .. for devoting your time reading my few words. Whether you like or not, I, the hell yeah, don`t care but would always say what I say to everyone that ..thanks for ~~~ Reading ;)

Umm .. yeah, good theme, you`ve here praised the real beauty of the world through your marvelous poem ~~ which`s itself a very big deal indeed ~~~ Good job, Pal! One more thing I want to say that ... your way to write ~~ with the heart`s very good. I must say .. you`re very good at writing so ... keep writing ~~ walking ~~~ breathing ~~~ dreaming & succeeding in this beautiful world with your sexy talent ...

All the best, Pal!

Posted 9 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

754 Views
14 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 4 Libraries
Added on May 26, 2014
Last Updated on February 18, 2015
Tags: love, beauty, smile, skin, eyes

Author

Sam
Sam

Fair Verona



About
I do most of my writing when I'm trying to sleep. "Better a witty fool than a foolish wit." -Shakespeare. more..

Writing
I Killed Esmeralda Deane I Killed Esmeralda Deane

A Screenplay by Sam


Once Upon a Time Once Upon a Time

A Chapter by Sam



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Let Go Let Go

A Poem by Madalyn Beck


Moving South Moving South

A Poem by MsJewel