The beauty of fruity cocktails

The beauty of fruity cocktails

A Story by shanzaylizzy

Given that we are living in the last days of summer , vitamins, full time. both inside and outside of the need to carry . We show how to achieve this in preparation for a few cocktails ...

 

Drink " Malinda "

 To do this, you are required to :

    ½ cup juice Malian
    1 cup sour cream
    1 teaspoon of honey

The procedure is quite simple to use ., mix and drink a glass of each of these needs. Suet can face the rest of the cocktail . Whether through the gauze on your face for 20 minutes , skin . If the procedure is performed regularly , can achieve the brightness of your face .

 

Drink " ties "
To do this, you'll need :

5 leaves of black currant , cherry leaf 5 , 4 Malian leaf, leaves 2 apples and 2 pears . This leaves a warm fire and 3 minutes . Relatives and keeps your drink boiled for 15 minutes . Points , followed by drinks throughout the day .

Also your face twice a day with it , would be good . Suitable for the preparation of the ice . The number of leaves in 1 liter of water 4-5 times and , at times bath can be taken .



Meek " Cherry joy "
You need : a handful of cherry leaves , two cups of water . 30 minutes . Drain , mix with 1 cup cherry juice , add honey to taste in the mouth . The face washing , hair washing , and making it possible to use the bathroom .

Can also be used as a mask . Using gauze , on your face for 15-20 minutes , face reversed.

 Tea with black currants
Need : 2 teaspoon quality black tea , mix 1 cup boiling water , you need to pass . Halima purchased ½ cups of black currant juice , 1 tablespoon lemon juice , 1 teaspoon honey adds . Drunk twice .

How to make a mask with gauze , then wash with water at room temperature .

 
Carrot juice and cream

To do this, you'll need :

    1 cup carrot juice ;
    1 cup of cream;
    2 teaspoon of honey

Directions for use : Every one of the drink mix and 1 cup .

The remaining portion of the pile with a cloth on your face , neck also can mask. Mask should be 20 minutes , then washed with water at room. The procedure permanently fulfills your skin, you will get a special brightness , small wrinkles disappear .

© 2014 shanzaylizzy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

316 Views
Added on January 23, 2014
Last Updated on January 23, 2014
Tags: Fat loss news, Fat loss programs