why my family is the greatest?

why my family is the greatest?

A Story by sanya

WHY MY FAMILY IS GREATEST?
My family is greatest because my mom understands me when no one else understands. She gave birth to me, because of her I came in this world. She taught me everything. My dad and my mom forget their wishes s to fulfill mine. They did all things they could do to make me happy and they succeeded. They made me the world ’s most happiest child .I am the luckiest child on the whole earth as I have the best family ever .. I have a lovely, kind   , understanding best mom. Her good things will never end and her bad deeds  will never start .My dad is same like that he is bold, trustworthy, awesome ,great, perfect. He just wants to make all of us happy   , he wants a smile on our faces every time. My brother however is naughty but loves me a lot   . At school or at home he is with me forever. I am the luckiest as I have such a loving and caring family whom I love more than myself.

© 2013 sanya


Author's Note

sanya
this is an essay

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You are lucky to have such a loving family, and they are lucky to have you.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This comment has been deleted by the poster.
Nice piece. i liked it.

Your poem reflects how so many of us feel nowadays!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

sanya

10 Years Ago

pleasure to have wonderful comments ................but it is an essay not a poem

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

431 Views
2 Reviews
Added on August 1, 2013
Last Updated on August 1, 2013

Author

sanya
sanya

India



About
HI ALL! I AM SANYA. I AM A SIXTH CLASS STUDENT SO DON'T EXPECT ANY GOOD PIECE OF WRITING FROM ME . I LOVE TO READ , WRITE AND TALK more..

Writing
U ARE THE BEST U ARE THE BEST

A Poem by sanya


my mom my mom

A Poem by sanya