Princess Diaries

Princess Diaries

A Story by jackie
"

This story is a story about two young lovers from two different royal families.And they're trying to prove to the adults that they are in-love with eachother and is'nt just lust.

"

 

 

 

                Princess Diaries

 

As the trumpets blast, the flags of our four adoring fathers ring. Only one still stands that will ring through rime.The sounds of children laughing and running through the elaborately decorated halls, sliding their hands along the dark oak wood and panels shining to a gleam.The butler "Sparks" knocks on the door to see if his subject has risen.To his amazement, she is not and sparks drops his head in total disbelieve. He hurrys to draw her curtains back and open some windows.He then commences to make her bed when Princess Serene cascades in with her dramatic antics to reply"Sparks" are the birds singing and the sun shining ever so bright.

 

Sparks commences to look outof a Open window to see the remains of the day.He replies,"your highness, itis a rather jovial day out,and yes, madam, the birds are singing and mind you chirping also.

As Princess Serene, settles herself to begin a letter to her fiancee Earl Spencer,Prince Keith.She begins to dip

her feather-pen into the ink jar and begins a letter into a journal entry:

 

day1,june 15,1870

 

Dear Earl of Spencer,Prince Keith,

 

My darling why have you not sent word that I am truly in love. One Earl of Spencer, Prince Keith and I are to be married this 4th,of july in 1871.

We cordially invite all immediate and past immediate family to see suchloveliness.

The Meal of such importance will be served and presented in the Gfreat Hall of idolatrip. Here, we will serve roasted duck,glased with a jellied jam. Roasted and sugar glazed ham spiraqled and oven baked new potatoes(red potatoes diced and seasoned, green bean bake, and for desert Orange ASherbet.

 

          

     Adoringly,

 

           Princess Serene

 

 

As Princess Serene sits and reads over her hand hekd letter of the wedding dinner .She thought about her lovely Prince in shining armor. And, She started daydreaming about her Prince, and how they were hiding behind  Masquerade Masks would hold each other hands galloping along gaqyling and laughing aloud to each other.

While, they're both lovingly stare into each others eyes, then they slowly touched eachother's lips in sweet bliss of a tale of undying love of two hearts trhat rang in the night, of heightened young romance as Princess Serene slowly ran her hand over his lips, to remember they're softness an the plumpness of his lower lip in between her thumb and forefinger.

Princess Setrene's grandmother QAueen mother Halliday always said Fairy Tales are always the secret to true roamnce,in hearts or the mind. That true believer's of Fairy Tales, are the true Essence of what love is all about, the slow moans. the adrenaline rush, the sweats. The longing for my one true Prince Charming to come along in the form of your fellow man or the man of her dreams.Fairy Tales are what legends are made of. Queen Mother Halliday would sometimes reminsce about her dailainaces with asquring young gentlemanm callers.

 

The days of wine and roses, the summer's of loves lost and loves found, the long relaxing days on end in a xcozy little Bed and Breakfast.

The days of Fairy Tales have gradually varied since her days.Queen Mothe Halliday coyly remembers the love and Fairy Tale courtship with Princess Serene's grandfather King Gustav.AHH!! The dyas of wine and rose4s but with those old memories, comes a mind that has gotten old and withered. In her hearts, young love a memory of all- times past.

 

Princess Serene ponders's another letter of locve to her bequeath Prince Keith. Asd she unlocks the wrought iron gates to the maze, She wonders in her hearts of hearts if true love is all their is to the love game. As she Opens the gates, she releases a sigh of adoration.

She steps in and begins her journey to sit in the rose garden. She ran back to the gate4s to get her tote bag with her writing supplies.She finally makes it to her destination and begins to set up her little private space. She decides to write a love letter to her soon to be husband,friend,loveer,confidante. The sky is a beautiful blue scath with pretty white clouds perfect for a picnic in the maze. As she sits to begin her letter she prays.

 

Dear Love,

 

  I am sitting here in the middle of the maze, which we all know is the giant rose garden. Its beauty sparks ny heart a flutteer, in the longing for your touch, your smell, your caress. your words of inspiration.

 I sit here wondering if  we should even be getting married is doing the right thing, or wait a while longer. Oh well, don't worry about me love .do you miss me, Iam counting the days till i see you again. Until then love and me is only the beginning "Cherie Amour"

 

                              Love,

                                    Princess Serene,

© 2013 jackie


Author's Note

jackie
what do you think of the dialogue and the story overall.be nice please.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

348 Views
Added on July 22, 2013
Last Updated on July 22, 2013
Tags: creatie-writing-now.com, research

Author

jackie
jackie

Memphis, TN



About
I'm an aspiring Author,and aspiring personal growth coach.I'm getting back into school at Southwest Tenn. Community College to t6ake up Web design development, Business Communications,and Creative Wri.. more..

Writing
The Scam The Scam

A Story by jackie