The Thoughts

The Thoughts

A Poem by Sarah Lynn
"

Another poem from when i was 15. Seems so long ago. This is very out there but hopefully you'll enjoy it.

"
It replays over and over again, like a bad dream that you cant wake up from and just cant stop thinking about. When you go to sleep you dream it. You cant escape from it. The thought is still there in the back of your mind, no matter what. Its everywhere you go. How do you make it stop? Trying to figure out ways to keep the thoughts out of your mind, but you just cant. There is no running, escaping or hiding. Its haunting you. Tears come to your eyes. You just wish it would all stop. Maybe the thoughts are bad. Maybe the thoughts are sad. Maybe you're missing something that you once had ? Or maybe even perhaps something you've never had at all? No one knows but you. There's no one to tell. No one that will understand as well as you anyways. So what do you do? Do you just live with these thoughts and remain being haunted forever? Or do you do your best to try and forget ? What if you cant bare the thoughts but, theres something about it that makes you happy? Is that even possible though? What if it is ? Should you self medicate yourself? Maybe that will help.Or maybe that will make it worse. 
So whats your next step in trying to forget these thoughts...?
Nothing you've just given up ..

© 2013 Sarah Lynn


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

very well said keep up the good work

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
1 Review
Added on October 22, 2013
Last Updated on October 24, 2013
Tags: Twisted, confusing, poetry, dark, thoughts, mind, dreams, confusion

Author

Sarah Lynn
Sarah Lynn

Rochester, NY



About
20 Years Old ! I love to just go out and have fun with my friends and boyfrined . I used to write a lot but sort of lost my way , hopefully this will get me started again! Very happy person whose .. more..

Writing
Wonder Wonder

A Poem by Sarah Lynn


The Guy The Guy

A Poem by Sarah Lynn