I'll Love You Dead

I'll Love You Dead

A Poem by Sarah Lynn

You cant force love but, you can force death.
And that's exactly what I intend to do.
Force death.
Kill you.
For if I'm not the one you love and I cannot have you forever then, no one will.
You promised Forever and Always and I'm going to make sure you keep that promise.
Don't make promises if you cant keep them. Simple.
This promise though you will keep.
Now shhhhh..just sit back, close your eyes and relax..while I put you to sleep.

© 2014 Sarah Lynn


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yes, I feel it. We should all do this. Don't make promises you can't keep... unless you want to get put to sleep. Very true. Love it.

Posted 4 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
BL
You're gonna do time for this, you'll never get away with it. Crimes of passion are sometimes the most hard to understand I would imagine. I can't help but detect an element of humour in your lines and maybe a level of delusion too? When true love uses death as a gateway/ stepping stone then it is serious business. I like this because I couldn't deal with the logic of it, which made it seem more real.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

238 Views
2 Reviews
Added on September 27, 2014
Last Updated on September 27, 2014
Tags: death, love, kill, promises, poetry

Author

Sarah Lynn
Sarah Lynn

Rochester, NY



About
20 Years Old ! I love to just go out and have fun with my friends and boyfrined . I used to write a lot but sort of lost my way , hopefully this will get me started again! Very happy person whose .. more..

Writing
Wonder Wonder

A Poem by Sarah Lynn


The Guy The Guy

A Poem by Sarah Lynn