relationship and its own little things

relationship and its own little things

A Story by sarahsita

 

My friend tagged me her note, and here is the note :

a super s**t (not super star. cause she’s an actress) take all of her clothes in front of my boyfriend. what should i do?
*make some scratch on her face?
*bunch her hair?
or
*still believe with him?

WHAT SHOULD I DO?!!! it makes me insane slowly.

I was confused what I should write her, after finally I wrote :

i think scratch her face should be great, you’ve long and sharp nails, ahahahahaaa! Ah don’t take it too complicated, you haven’t seen whether your BF is effected or not, the faith will set him. =)

It was bit shocking me, I know on previous that she’s fine with her BF, then why she came and tagged me a note like that? *questioning*

Do you think it’s helping or not? Whatever..

Tonight, my friend told me what chronologically happened. That girl took off her clothes while her (my friend) BF was watching TV, then swung her clothes near him (the BF), the BF was curious, “whose these?”, he babbled, a way before he looked that was a naked girl in front of his eyes. Every man should be shocked of course, and it could be a fantastic view for him, hahaha! The BF tried to be a trustworthy by telling my friend that accident. However, who wouldn’t be afraid if our partner tells about that to us? Everyone would, I think, and it’s normal in every similar condition.

I’m wondering, why that girl dared herself to be naked where she knows there’s a boy near her? In addition, why she didn’t use the toilet or another costume room!? Oh Lord, seems every relationship problem begins with a stupid matter. We usually hear or read or whatever the way is, somebody has a break up with her/his partner because an-uninvited-person. Then the faith will work, the trust will appear, back on how that person allow them to control the relationship, not by anger anymore. Anger is good for self-survival but not that good for relationship problems’ solution. I’m not an expert on love things, but I bet (as I told you before), the relationship is not about love alone, we need such several other things to get it long-lasting, and I think the faith, the trust, the hopes, and our religious manner are included.. =)

 

© 2009 sarahsita


Author's Note

sarahsita
ignore the grammar problems, english isn't my primary language honestly. :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

The boy friend shocked because the
girl took off her clothes in front of him ?

Of course he should be shocked, but I
think perhaps in this country he would
just yawn. Every where one looks we
see naked women, in the news, in
advertisements and in pornography.

You have written an exciting and interesting
story of the association of young people.

Continue writing. You are good. I will
always want to read what you write.
Rated: 100 %

----- Eagle Cruagh

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 14, 2009
Last Updated on June 14, 2009

Author

sarahsita
sarahsita

Jakarta, Indonesia



About
I�m Sarah, i�m now 21 years old. I�m attempting to get my Psychology�s bachelor degree at Indonesian Catholic University of Atma Jaya, Jakarta. iߝ.. more..

Writing