Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Rayne~Drop.
"

It's different. Everything is different.

"
Earth.

It'd changed.

Not just the planet itself, but the people too.

It was a time where people stopped counting the years, and recorded it be generations.

There was a time where all was well. There was peace. Everything was safe.

Until those damned SilverBloods.

They came in, destroyed us, our lives, everything.

And it all started with one little disease because we didn't want their help.

It was the worst kind of contagious, with people getting infected by merely breathing the same air.

Here's the thing. The symptoms were closely related to the flu, or even the common cold. No one knew anything until the very end.

It'd start out with a cough, little headaches. No one thought anything of it. Then it progresses into lethargy, and sore spots. Afterwards, everything just stopped. You were deemed healthy. That was it.

Until you started to cough up blood.

Blue blood.

The disease, it did something. It stopped normal blood from turning red when it hit oxygen.

When the first person had gone through the transformation, all Hell broke loose.

There were suicides, religious people going crazy, and just life as we knew it started to crumble.

But then the SilverBloods were back, and they 'saved' us.

They had everyone convinced at it was normal. That it was just the return of some sickness that the world had ages ago.

And people believed them.

That was our first mistake.

They said that everything could be changed back. That they almost found a cure. That they just needed to do some tests on people that were 'genetically capable.'

And again, the people believed them.

That was our second mistake.

People were taken against their will, and never seen again.

But one one really cared. Most people just looked the other way while families were ripped apart, while life long friends were taken away.

SilverBloods were still considered 'saviors' and no one had the heart to oppose them.

That was our third mistake.

Because of that, we were given two choices.

Put up with everything, and continue life.

Or die.

I couldn't decide what fate was worse.


© 2012 Rayne~Drop.


Author's Note

Rayne~Drop.
This isn't zombies, people. Infected just meant they were sick. Or whatever. You know, just...Pfffft.

Done. Mad cool.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

You have my attention.
Post soon please. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


NAKSJFHAS.

THAT. WAS. EPIC.

You totally need to continue this. even though you said it's on hiatus or whatever. because it's EPICAL. so, update it.

and i love the last four sentences.

short review is a f*****g short review, because i is lazy and i no feel like typing. capiche? :D

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

336 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 11, 2011
Last Updated on January 17, 2012
Tags: escape, teh, fate, escape the fate, love, crimson, blood, drama, death, torture, alternate world, AU, universe, planet


Author

Rayne~Drop.
Rayne~Drop.

♫ Death City ♥, NV



About
Hi my name's Rayne and I don't write much anymore which means I'm never on this website. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Rayne~Drop.


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Rayne~Drop.