Daffodils wither in diablo sauce

Daffodils wither in diablo sauce

A Poem by vindictivesunshine

I will stand by your side
and hold you until the monoxide does you in.
Do you prefer the hypocracy of chloroform,
or the stark nobility of a lethal injection.

 

Stake your claim because, Jimmy's is getting cold.
One straight through the fragments of a heart I left there for posterity.
My mastery of puppets is legendary, praise worthy.
It's the show held over by popular demand,
by you my doddering fans, my victims.

 

It's strange you fear him because I'm the one pulling you under,
He's just the pig mourning Daddy's disapproval.

© 2008 vindictivesunshine


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This piece is SERIOUS!! no doubt you have a sick mind, but beautifully expressed by your unique manipulative skill on words!

Posted 15 Years Ago


Very abstract indeed. Short and spicy. I was left in the middle of a bizzare room. Perhaps I can say this is one of the best "goth" poems I've read thus far.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Definately a dark piece, honestly scared the black off me, but still i give ratings to the expressive techniques and slightly obscure methods of presentation, keep writing!

Posted 15 Years Ago


This is both deliciously done and also a conundrum of sorts... This is certainly a mysterious piece with extremely obtuse and abstract qualities...but I absolutely LOVED reading it. There are parts of this piece that just sing gloriously, and I love the depth and the things that seem to be written between the lines. I really enjoyed this...one of the best reads in a while...

Posted 15 Years Ago


i hope its safe to say this is an abstract piece...
you getting harder and harder with those titles though dude! i don't think they wither...they just taste better lol.

this has a dark veil, but it is revealed gradually in an excellent procession by the way. another great read and write...

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 9, 2008
Last Updated on October 2, 2008

Author

vindictivesunshine
vindictivesunshine

Kingston, Jamaica



About
I'm the jagged pill you thought you'd never take and maybe your great mistake. I'm your 1 true fear. But really i'm a simple guy on the verge of adulthood enjoying spilling this ink trickling from bra.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..