A Fallen Angel

A Fallen Angel

A Poem by Jesse Schewe
"

How I have fallen while being an Angel... And for a purpose too.

"
A fallen Angel

I've spent my time up in the heavens looking down on life.
I asked God, "Why separate the heavens and make the humans figure out whats right?"

God says, "My Angel, I see you looking down at earth. Doesn't it look nice."
I told God, "Yes, it does. The earth is worth more than the sins that make human's think twice."

The ruler smiles at me, then I see something odd behind that grin.
"I let humanity do what they want so they can decide whether to win."
"Then why do I get no option on my win, for humans must pay for their sin?"

"I love everyone on earth, but I can't change the time they ate the forbidden fruit"
"God, you made the heaven's, the Earth, and everything in between, but I want humanity to have a  better chance."
"Jesse, Why question my faith when I have done all my power to make you see that life follows suit."
"I just want to show humanity that there is another dance."

"My Angel, is that your wish?"
"I want to help the people on earth upto heaven's shore."
"So be it, Jesse, that you have ate your last heavenly dish."
"What now, Lord? What makes you say this with great emplore?"

I felt myself fall down to earth with my Angelic faith slowly being stripped into something I have never felt.
It is fear, love, sorrow, hate, and happiness join into my soul while God gave me a card hardly ever dealt.

"I give you the chance to show what it is like to be A Fallen Angel, and you now have the right to a sinful soul."
"WHY GOD? Why would you give me this emotion of sin."
"Because I can see you can lead a role..."

Then as the last voice I have heard from the Lord, my wings started to fall off me leaving myself alone.
I hit the ground with tears steaming from my face and realizing for the first time what it is to cry.
I look up and I start to flap my wings, but I don't have the ticket on my back for going home.
I see that I am stuck here to die.

I guess God made it clear that he did this because I can lead a role...
So a fallen angel is now affecting lifes through a holy sinful soul...
I once thought it would be easy to lead a role...
But it takes more than to touch a soul...
It takes compassion, commitment, and most of all... A goal.

© 2013 Jesse Schewe


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really liked this. Not very religous but i do like the way you wrote it

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

327 Views
1 Review
Added on September 5, 2013
Last Updated on September 5, 2013
Tags: Angel, God, Purpose, Soul, Emotions, Life, Earth, Heavens

Author

Jesse Schewe
Jesse Schewe

Fort Wayne, IN



About
I live my life not a day at a time, but every moment in that day. I like to be social, and meet new people, because you only live once. I tend to always have a happy-go-lucky personality. I'm thank.. more..

Writing