Fragile

Fragile

A Poem by Tbear

Butterfly

flapping wings made of

rice paper


Reminds me

of how delicate

my life is

© 2017 Tbear


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I enjoy this piece. As I imagined the butterflies wings...I was floating on your thought of delicate life... but I was distracted by thoughts of butterfly wings and their beauty. So your poem also reminded me how beautiful life can be even in its delicate state!!
Nice piece that opens the mindset!
Tabby

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

This is pristine and gorgeous in its singular thought and image. There is a certain craft in handling sadness in a poetic form - we don't want to pretty it up to the point of loosing the poignancy and starkness of emotion but you balance it beautifully.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Butterflies are a fragile reminder indeed.

Posted 7 Years Ago


I love how you include a touch of reality with clear imagery and (as I see it; correct me if I'm wrong) a bit of dark humor.
Would love to read more on this one!

Posted 7 Years Ago


Short and sweet, very thought provoking, nice use of language.

Posted 7 Years Ago


I have read 5 or 6 of your poem now and each shows the depth of your intellect and measure of your emotional depth. You clearly have a talent for writing and the wisdom of a wordsmith, it was a pleasure to read your work Standing Ovation! I give it 5 out of 5 Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap!

Posted 7 Years Ago


Simple statement made true and honest points. Life is very delicate and fragile. More than we can know. Thank you Tbear for sharing the excellent poetry.
Coyote

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A nice little piece but with a much deeper meaning! Life is delicate and so much more if only we know how to treat it well..
Nicely penned! I liked the metaphor as well ☺👍

Posted 7 Years Ago


Tbear

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much
Dr. YumnaKay

7 Years Ago

You're welcome! ☺
very clever analogy........

Posted 7 Years Ago


Tbear

7 Years Ago

Thank you..for years i only had the butterfly wings..tacked on the rest later..haiku is not a very e.. read more
It was and never will be about the length of a piece of writing and this puece proves it.
You used a very catchy title and just a few stanzas to show me a world of dreams filled with love and harmony.😍
Fascinating .
Keep up the good work because u r a successful poet , and you have a bright future ahead 😍😍😍

Posted 7 Years Ago


Tbear

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much.. I do so enjoy the process...
I enjoy this piece. As I imagined the butterflies wings...I was floating on your thought of delicate life... but I was distracted by thoughts of butterfly wings and their beauty. So your poem also reminded me how beautiful life can be even in its delicate state!!
Nice piece that opens the mindset!
Tabby

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

217 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 15, 2017
Last Updated on January 15, 2017

Author

Tbear
Tbear

Turkey



About
American expat transplanted in the land of shish kebabs and belly dancers. Words need to be released but this earthling needs some help. I hope to find the inspiration through this site. more..

Writing
Inclusion Inclusion

A Poem by Tbear


Closure Closure

A Story by Tbear



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


I Know Why I Know Why

A Poem by Tbear