The "Special" Note

The "Special" Note

A Chapter by secretletter787
"

I want to write things that will let people know how I feel.

"

Chapter 2

The "Special" Note

 

As I went to Study Hall, I ran so Sedrick would not bug me whatsoever. I hate that guy. But he's always good for a laugh. As I practically ran, I sat down, and pulled the note out of my posket. The important note Serene had given me. As I read it I wa in shock... sort of. I found out that Andy DIDN"T have a girfriend anymore! During last year, Andy dated the most disgusting, rude, and greedy, person I know. Casandra. She went after guys who had "the stuff." Meaning he wanted guys who were at least an 8 on the hot scale, played sports, had abbs, and DIDN'T have a girlfriend. In the note I found out he broke up with her because she was to clingy. No duh dude!? Anyways, as I was about to read my book, Andy stepped in the doorway and my heart dropped. "He's dead gorgeous," I thought to myself, but why would he date me. As I tried to leave, and passed him, he ran up to me and asked if I would stay and would want to talk, like pass notes and stuff. I replied softly yet firm.... sort of. "Sure, I mean of course." He starred at me with those eyes. And as we walked in, I felt like I had opened a whole different door. As we sat down and passed notes one said the most haunting thing to me. It said "Hey I saw you with your boyfriend in the hallway. Aren't you gonna break up with him or something?" I wrote back "R u trying 2 b funny? Hes not my boyfriend!" As he read it quickly, he replied "O well good. Then u wouldn't mind going on a date with me, would u?" I was in total shock! He asked me out! The day I was waiting for! I replied " Sure what day, and where?" He said "The dance place beside the mall, Saturday, 5:00. Hows that?" I replied, "Yeah. I'm free. I'll see you then."



© 2010 secretletter787


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
Added on April 20, 2010
Last Updated on April 20, 2010


Author

secretletter787
secretletter787

Milwaukee, WI



About
I luv to be a dork. Its who i am n im not gonna change just to impress someone. i like Green Day, sports, books, n am a sucker 4 blue, brown, or green eyes. more..

Writing
HIM HIM

A Chapter by secretletter787