The date

The date

A Story by Abeni
"

Her kind of love

"
My lover has never taken our weekly dates for a joke, he takes his time to get ready for our date every Thursday, but one thing is certain; he never exceeds 4:30 pm at our favourite spot, downtown. That was where all the magic began; It took a lot of convincing from people before I decided to give my lover an opportunity to woo me, it was probably the best decision I ever made, it was love at first taste. Not in my wildest imagination did i expect such overwhelming emotions.
   It was 4:37 and my lover wasn't around, it was very unusual and it got me worried, I began to imagine all sort of scenarios in my head.  Good lord, what if my lover was in danger? Or what if I had been jilted once again? What if my love was being shoved back in my face again? What if I... Sweat started dripping all over my body especially in places I didn't believe I could sweat, I felt faint, my heart began to race as though I was trying p90x for the first time. I was lost. Then finally I saw my lovers escort, I gave a sigh of relief. But the young lady had little to say as she hurried away.
    My lover and I had spent four amazing weeks together. I could say without contemplation that it was in fact the best four weeks of my entire life. My lover isn't the type to make one feel inferior about looks, weight or manners; he made me feel safe and secure. What if all this was a schrade? I just couldn't bear the thought. Damn it was already 4:45 I just couldn't take it any more. I needed answers and I needed it fast. I decided to storm into my lovers dressing room when his escort stopped me and explained the whole situation
  At first i was too unnerved to understand what this man was saying,did he have good news for me? Or was he trying to sugar coat the tragic news. I stood there, gazing straight into his eyes searching for answers; in a way the man seemed relieved but still unsettled.
When i finally snapped out of my clouded thought, i was made to understand that the chief cook turned in late at work that morning and this made the other chef's work behind schedule. And that was the reason why the date i had with my juicey beans soup, filled with tender flavour busting red beef,and smooth white Tuwo shinkafa was 15 minutes late. Oh my it was indeed a long wait but in the end it was worth it. I could swear that the anxiety made my love for Tuwo and Beans soup multiply. I look forward to our next date my love. To savour your beauty and feel that burning sensation when i put you in my mouth.

© 2014 Abeni


Author's Note

Abeni
Ignore grammar problems please lol, also like, comment, and critisise here and on Facebook😊😊😊 thank you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You write splendidly and convey marvelously. Please keep up...Bravo...

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Abeni

10 Years Ago

Thanks sami, means a lot 😊
Sami Khalil

10 Years Ago

You are welcome much lay...:)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

241 Views
1 Review
Added on April 9, 2014
Last Updated on April 10, 2014

Author

Abeni
Abeni

Abuja, Nigeria



About
A 19 year old whose passion is writing📖📖📖 Islam is my religion more..

Writing
The poem The poem

A Poem by Abeni


so long a Mail so long a Mail

A Story by Abeni