so long a Mail

so long a Mail

A Story by Abeni
"

Chapter two (main Dish)

"
He called hours later, he wanted to work things out. Two days later we went on a date, it took hours before I could find what to wear, my heart was racing, my tummy was rumbling, I felt butterflies when I saw him; he looked better in person,We hugged for the first time. Then played table hockey at the arena, I remember whooping his a*s at most of the games we played, I think he let me win. We saw the movie kill bill at the cinema, we got caught up in the moment, he leaned forward and kissed me. I felt what Cassandra Clare explained in her novel "clockwork angel"

For a moment their mouths pressed hotly together, Will’s free hand tangling in her hair. Tessa gasped when his arms went around her, her skirts snagging on the floor as he pulled her hard against him. She put her hands lightly around his neck; his skin was burning hot to the touch. Through the thin wet material of his shirt, she could feel the muscles of his shoulders, hard and smooth. …” 

I spent a night at his house the following weekend, he made dinner, gave me the this beautiful pair of green boots he got for me. I really loved them,they fit perfectly and I just didn't want to take them off. We smoked weed, laid in bed and watched something on the television. He began stroking my thigh, gradually lifting my short white dress, oh I tried so hard not to be distracted but the warmth of his fingers against my body was just too steamy. I remember turning off the television,and pouncing on him, I couldn't not do it. I leaned down and kissed him, inhaling the sweet fragrance of his perfume and secretly marveled by his masculinity. He took off my bra, slowly worked his way up to my breast, the sounds I made where incredible, love mixed with sweet pleasurable sat is facto on. I wasn't shy at all to show that I liked exactly what he was doing to me, my breath became faster and the sounds I made more frantic until I gasped...
We went on two more dates before he received a transfer letter, to resume work immediately at a small village in Riyadh. I didn't want him to leave, even though we spent less than a month together, I had no regrets and for the first time In my life I thought of spending the rest of my life with him. Our relationship was just disturbingly perfect considering that it was a long distance relationship, and soon mother nature proved me right. He was fooling around with this child he met a while ago, I knew little about it but I found out he "denied" being in a relationship with me. Oh my! I was just too upset, yet I foolishly forgave him, and that was just the beginning....

© 2014 Abeni


Author's Note

Abeni
Please ignore grammar problems, like and review here and on Facebook. Thanks

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

251 Views
Added on April 13, 2014
Last Updated on April 16, 2014

Author

Abeni
Abeni

Abuja, Nigeria



About
A 19 year old whose passion is writing📖📖📖 Islam is my religion more..

Writing
The poem The poem

A Poem by Abeni


so long a Mail so long a Mail

A Story by Abeni