The best Microsoft 365 Platform for You

The best Microsoft 365 Platform for You

A Story by Server Consultancy
"

It has four main office products for businesses such as Office 365 Essentials, Office 365 Business, Office 365 Business Premium and Microsoft 365 Business.

"
If you are new to the Microsoft 365 platform and cannot figure out which platform is best to run your business effectively then, you can find the relevant information here. Microsoft Office 365 has made the work of people easy in their day to day lives.  An Insight into Office 365 Information Protection for GDPR will help every business owner to fight with the regular business challenges. 

It has four main office products for businesses such as Office 365 Essentials, Office 365 Business, Office 365 Business Premium and Microsoft 365 Business. If you look at the names then, all looks and sound similar but, each plan comes with different features. You have to understand your need and decide which plan will suit your business better.

When you are on the search of the plans then, make sure to choose the one, which suits your requirements. All the plans are highly flexible. One thing is sure that there is no comparison of office 365 subscription with other products.  Choose your products wisely as per the recent needs because you can choose and change your plan whenever you want.

Here have a look at the details of the plan from which you can choose best for you:

1. Office 365 Business Essentials
The cost of this plan is $5 per user, per month.  This only includes web-based Microsoft services and it is useful for small businesses or businesses with a high-speed internet connection. So, if you are looking for fast performance with a few desktop apps then, choose this plan.

2. Office 365 Business
It will cost around $8.25 per user, per month and includes only the core functionalities. It will not provide downloadable Microsoft desktop apps and will not provide online assistance or business-class email as well. It is useful for small businesses, looking to utilize the Core Microsoft Apps and One-Drive.

3. Office 365 Business Premium
This plan will cost around $12.50 per user, per month. And, the best part is that it includes all the desktop apps and all the web services, which Microsoft offers. It is useful for organizations with a big team, who want serious file control features as well as Microsoft's collaboration tools.

4. Microsoft 365 Business
The per-user and per-month charge of this plan is $20. It has all the features of premium business and also caters to mobile device management and IT security.
So, make a wise decision and choose the plan which compliments your requirements.

© 2018 Server Consultancy


Author's Note

Server Consultancy
The Author has been write in the field of Office 365 Subscription & Office 365 Setup & Migration

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

251 Views
Added on December 20, 2018
Last Updated on December 20, 2018
Tags: Office 365 Subscription, Office 365 Setup & Migration

Author

Server Consultancy
Server Consultancy

Greater London, United Kingdom



Writing