i love you bro

i love you bro

A Poem by The Most High Priest

look man i think u need a dose of reality...when u get over ur hissy fit and decide to man up let me know...this b.s of running around paranoid out of ur mind is getting ridiculious.. i cant change the past i never did one thing to hurt u...ur the one who broke your word several times, stealing money(which i could have taken u to court over, since the money was taken when i was incarserated and all the evidence would lead to you) selling the car when i sank countless hours and dollars into it(the corona) whisch i had plans for us to rebuild and finially have a brother pize car,and the van which we both paid for and only one got to keep....when u decide to get some honor back let me know.im still ur brother and i love u....but ur not a man, a man owns up to his mistakes and wrong doings....i cant count how many times ive thanked you for stuff, even stuff i cant even remember... im not perfect and neither are u, but theres a line you just dont cross and doing this s**t is crossing the line. you think u can just come in take what u want and leave expecting nothing to happen your seriously mistaken, im not wanting revenge or anything thomas i want family back....thats why im goint to leave u alone for good until you come to ur senses....ill be heading to job corp soon im going to make something of myself...im going to show u the route i always knew you were meant for...the route to financial freedom, the route to a career, the route to happiness. cause for some reason i dont think ur happy.

© 2011 The Most High Priest


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
Added on February 13, 2011
Last Updated on February 13, 2011

Author

The Most High Priest
The Most High Priest

Bahamas



About
fun loving, man of god. more..

Writing