Unfit (Poem)

Unfit (Poem)

A Poem by Mr.Writer
"

A fictional piece of something that may happen in the world

"
I don't feel alike in this world
I feel so different, it's just like a swirl
But, I need to stay and bear with it
Who knows where I may fit?

But the differences increase everyday 
It's like a nightmare, except it's reality
Swaying me far, far away from society
Forever and ever...

Couple years later, I'll be living on the streets
Soon my body will be covered in white sheets
As I take a razor blade and cut both of my wrists
And bleed to death in a bath tub, not caring of what I'll miss

© 2017 Mr.Writer


Author's Note

Mr.Writer
This is totally fictional and is something that happens in the world, to people who feel like they don't fit in the world.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

An unfortunate part to this world as some people find. I found this poem to be very well written, full of sadness and emotion. Well done!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Mr.Writer

6 Years Ago

Thank you :)
I like your ability to step into the shoes of someone going through depression and suicidal tendancies. You capture this very well.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Mr.Writer

6 Years Ago

Thank you :)
Content of bold persuasion and sadness. Overwhelmed by despair and the feeling of being detached from society. Life a lonely hallway never ending. You did a great job setting the mood. Intense and well done.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Mr.Writer

6 Years Ago

Thank you so much Duff! :)
duff

6 Years Ago

You are most welcome!
A wonderful piece and heartbreaking to read as this does happen in the world!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Mr.Writer

6 Years Ago

Thank you so much Kesha! :)
Many people become no-men in the wild world. Easy to be forgotten.
"But the differences increase everyday
It's like a nightmare, except it's reality
Swaying me far, far away from society
Forever and ever..."
I understand the above lines. Easy to want to be alone and need quiet. Thank you my friend for sharing the excellent poetry.
Coyote

Posted 6 Years Ago


This things really does happen in some pats of the world. Some people just have the tendency to become weak in some time of their life and totally give up. Nice work Mr. writer.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Wonderful surya, this is really interesting..

Posted 6 Years Ago


And bleed to death in a bath tub, not caring of what I'll miss. --- last line

above line concludes the total poem you wrote, we are in different situations differently even in home. We need to protect ourself, nobody is that much into sxx life of love, all together need to align to shape the land for coming generations to live not to get confused. Yes one should shape our own fate without hurting others, into a single family of love and care. its coward, to leave the life at our own self, each should feel responsible, then only it goes deeper, trust me, you know my angry face, how awkwardly it looks, when she is not aligning but you always gave strength, but my body didn't support, and also situations, we just need to commit to what we have started and came down, but tears are to be seen with courtesy only when soul is suffering( bleed in bath tub), where you can't do anything, she should remain calm.
this is not growing out. but reborning, otherwise how can she got pain of
f soul of bodies sczxy pool.
we need to care for our self too, when soul is not allowing to live, but made to live, in hisss hands.

thank you, last line really inspires the dying soul, its death but born again in the same life.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Mr.Writer

6 Years Ago

Thank you Jessy! :)
I really appreciate it and no problem :)
Red print, very appropriate. But to me, this sounds more like a tantrum from someone who is actually not going to do it. In reality, I think, those who do do it, feel so dark that they probably cannot express it. But, brilliant of you to have written it!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Mr.Writer

6 Years Ago

Thank you Astri! :)
Great piece, very different from your others. Maybe a different choice of wording, or some rhyming would fit, but otherwise I enjoyed it.

Posted 6 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

369 Views
17 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 3, 2017
Last Updated on May 3, 2017

Author

Mr.Writer
Mr.Writer

Toronto, Ontario, Canada



About
First of all... I love to write! It has always been my passion to write since... last year! :D I can easily pour my emotions in writing without telling them to anyone. I love to review people's work.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..