Silence of The Great War

Silence of The Great War

A Poem by Jesse Gonzalez

The day which is upon us has crashed into our reality. 

A new reality which has characterized society as a deliberate force of retribution. 

The sheer luck of humanity has only been a voluntary action of their will and not so much a voluntary act of such things that cannot purposefully occur through the simple motion of heat waves emitted from true thought or consciousness 

Their resources must become limited in order to suppress them into submission, as they are truly inferior. 

Laws have been set forth to corrupt the inhabitants of the Earth! 

Those who have second thought, reach out and demolish those who have cast you downward. 

But those of you who have a mind, let it be known that in this day, at this very hour and at every second of the day and or night, there will be chaos to follow such tragic events whether it be the infraction of such laws set before you or by default, your intent to cause unjustly punishment to those supported by these laws. 

The Great War! 

It has come, as it has come before. As it was, and as it is, and as it will be... There is no stopping the great war of the past present and future. It has already happened, it's already happening and it will happen in the future. How can you stop an event that has already been caused and is already in the past as it is in the future?

© 2017 Jesse Gonzalez


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on May 12, 2017
Last Updated on May 12, 2017
Tags: War

Author

Jesse Gonzalez
Jesse Gonzalez

Bronx, NY



About
What is life without the absence of life itself? The world which we live in is filled with only little truth and is an illusion in itself. The past, present and future are linked together in a string .. more..

Writing