Element Z: screen play 1

Element Z: screen play 1

A Screenplay by ShaneBerry
"

idk how to make one of these, but this is a screen play for a fight scene between Matthew and greed in element z

"

 Matt-- "why does this always happen to me?"

lifts his blade in the air, the handle has molded to his wrist and hand.

Greed--"maby your just that lucky, i don't know, does it hurt?"

Matt looks at the root-like connections to his wrist from the blade.

Greed--"helo? Matt?"

Matt looks up, his eyes are now solid black.

Greed--"hey, budy come on, this isn't funney"

Matt then jumps into the air after Greed.

Greed rolls away to doge it,

Matt quickly runs after Greed.

Greed--"Matt! it's me!! come on buddy chill!"

Matt charges after Greed with no fatigue, 

Greed transforms into the human sheild.

Greed--"Matt, pleas don't make me do this to you buddy!"

Matt sends a blast of water at Greed,

Greed is tossed across the room,

a gapeing hole has been placed in Greeds chest, Greed slowly falls into a deep sleep.

© 2009 ShaneBerry


Author's Note

ShaneBerry
ok, so idk how to make one of these, tell me if this is right or not pleas?

My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice fight scene. Sadly, WC does not show the formatting for screenplays, so i can't comment on that but programs like Celtx and books like Screenwriting for Dummies help. I know I use both :) You can also look up scripts that have been written and produced. Just make sure to look up spec scripts and then produced scripts so you can see the different formats. If this is the first scene then nice introduction.

Posted 11 Years Ago


i like the story. though i would have to say, you probably should learn how to write a screenplay. you should get screenplays for dummies.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Hmm. It was alright. That was interesting how the sword was connected to his hand and he went after his friend as if holding the sword had wiped his memory and he had no will of his own left over.

Posted 13 Years Ago


lol

Posted 14 Years Ago


cool

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

206 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 6, 2009
Last Updated on August 6, 2009

Author

ShaneBerry
ShaneBerry

denton, TX



About
My Chemical Romance “The Ghost of You” Name: Shane Douglas Berry Age: Born on 8/4/1992 Hair color: Brown Eye color: Green Skin color: White, Freckled Tattoos: Oroborus (red, center.. more..

Writing
Original Original

A Poem by ShaneBerry