The Cruel Angels' Theses

The Cruel Angels' Theses

A Story by ShaneBerry
"

In one night i thought of this while watching the movie "neon genisis Evangelion" and i thought of all of these real thing that have gone unnoticed, but the last one is just for fun i hope you enjoy!!

"
Cruel Angel Thiesis   
THIS IS THE DOCUMENT OF HUMAN LIFE THROUGH THE EYES OF A HUMAN. PT.1
I. mans greatest enemy is himself,man is the basis of all destruction...in the 10000yrs of its domestication,man has done nothing but destroy,so he, it can...not evolve,as many may put it,but adapt.(the difference is small though.)we see ourselves as the top of the spiecies ladder,yet,give us a little heat(5degreese hotter for example)and we wither...cool us off with an ice age,and we'd freeze.while other "animals" as we so easily call them,have alredy prepared ...
we use the word...humainity...when somthing terrible is happining...but we see humans as a sighn of life.is that not what is called irony,or is that word(humanity)so abstractly defined? or humaine treatment to  an "animal",is this not possible?for a creature that is not man,can not ever be human . humain treatment can only br givin to humans,there is no word i am aware of that states that the best treatment torwards any spiecies(animal,viral,plant,or yes human)is bieng given. 
II. man greatest fears what he does not understand...for example,a young child of the homo-saipiene persuasion,looks into a dark room,one he has just been in,and will not enter, no he is not mentaly retarded,he is perfectly functioning,humans are a DURINEAL, spiecies. meaning they sleep at night, and live durring the day.just like all great apes.
but unlike any other(non-domesticated) spiecies man has what is called phobias,this is when a homo-saipiein is truely,deathly afraid of somthing...it is truely unknown why we are the only creatures on this planet to have this function.
possibly one of the only things we should be afraid of is somthing that we use every second of every day,untill the second we die and under stand very little of... the MIND,with it giant worlds are created,and stories formed,but it can also be used as a weapon for destruction,rather than a tool of creation... every creature on the planet has one,(it is not specified in the plants,and viruses in the animal kingdom,but still is a possibility), and every creature uses it,even in a vegitated state, an organisim can react useing the mind.rapest,petifiles,murderers,terrorist,saintist,cult leaders and dictators(includeing presidents,kings/queens,and dukes.)all have mindes,and use them for evil,terrible,discusting things...but think it,(useing the mind),as good...see it,(useing the mind), as justified.
III. mans greatest creation is the idea of a GOD...there is no god(or gods,godess,goddesses).there is only the sun the nine planets that suround it,and there placement, the rest...as they say...is history...
but man can hide his fear with its creation,god,it(she or he,)is the suposed creator of all life,bad or good,and he instills the practice of the "saintity"of life...that all life is in some form sacred,to me with my experiances,the saintity of life is an arcaic form of the zooalogical food web,that in the end we are all going to die,weather we are the wolf,or the blade of grass,we will all be consumed, weather we are the maggot,or the eagle.
but the idea of god,is as abstract as humanity itself,he can be as large as the universe,or as small as a soul.(the electron pulses in you're brain)he can be all things,or a gohst that seeks out sinners,he can be a common man that never lived,or a hermafrodite that has eight arms. thousands of descriptions,yet only 270 magor religions.
although man has no viable proof for the exsistance of god,three fourths of the total population belive that there is an all powerful diety of some kind.
IV. mans greatest fault is the creation of the first automatic weapon.....this made man weak, when not fitted with a gun or other auto-weapon.the thought process that was desighned behind the  gun,was the ease of kill. but man in his arrogence created his own destruction,because from the first auto-weapon,came more destructive meanse of  disaster,rockets,mines,and soon what is commonly called,the nucular bomb...this is to be speculated as mans greatest weapon,"its like unleashing a small porstion of the sun on an enamy."is what the creator of this weapon stated.and is recognized as one of the most dangerouse things ever created,and the possible undoing of man.with there power an entire landscape can be completely eratticated.
man sees it undoing as a possible salvation.when faced with an enemy,man always puts useing auto-weapons as a main priority.rather than the givin striength of the bieng. 
V. mans greatest friend.........is unknown
VI. mans greatest hope is the purity of the mind, by use of this complex combination of mental,and physical capacities to reform the body,this process is called the HUMAN INSTRAMENTALITY PROJECT,unlike the normal reference,this involves the closest thing that is,our final evolutionary leap.it is to take the future of mankind out of the hands of nature and into our own. by the finalization of the true mind is to unlock the parts of the brain that for an unknown cause are not active.it is estimated that the average human bieng only uses 9.99%of it brain.
the only evidence of the power produced by this unknowend part of the brain is in the case of autistic children,they can accumilate vast ammounts of knolage and are able to put it to uses that are only effected by the public.yet they do not use the parts of the brain we common people use. 
                                 SO,TO END THIS FIRST SECTION,I WILL GIVE MY FIRST THIESIS. 
I. mans greatest enemy man himself.
II. mans greatest fear is what he does not understand.
III. mans greatest creation is the idea of a deity.
IV. mans greatest fault is his ingenuity.
V. mans greatest friend is unknown.
VI. mans greatest and only hope is the human instrumentality project.

© 2010 ShaneBerry


Author's Note

ShaneBerry
What do you all think? and also dont mind spelling mistakes its what i do.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This is a very interesting piece. The whole thing makes you take a look at who you truly are as a person: what your beliefs are, are they real, etc. For me, some of these statements ring true, others, I'd feel inclined to challenge. But that is the beauty of life itself, no? To experience,to question, to put to the test, to understand. That is the beauty of being human.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I love this :D

Posted 12 Years Ago


I have been studying religions all my life. Many religions have strength and weaknesses. Always many flaws to be found if you desire to find them. I believe faith is the key. I like this story. I learn never to discuss religion with a stranger. You may become enemies very quickly. No right or wrong answers when you believe in something. A outstanding story. You open the door to many questions.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


The first one is very very very true because I'm witnessing it for myself. right. now. Very nice.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Like the little train struggling up the hill. "I think I can! I think I can!" Write what you feel and I will still read them. Keep it flowing!
Life and Light!
TT-TTO-NI-K
Elk

Posted 13 Years Ago


Good write. Well thought out and posted. I would very much like to see your philosophy shelf. Most of this sounds familiar but I can't place it. Most likely a collective of ideas similar to other writes that I have encountered. Good job.

Posted 13 Years Ago


You have summed up humanity really well here hon!
An indepth piece that is remarkably poignant!
With so many wars happening at the moment, and there is no need for them! It is easy to see how humans are so bloodthirsty! They take, take and do not see the end, they do not see the inbetween stages - only the finale!
I believe that this life is a mere test and things are set out for us to question, spirituality (whatever you see that as) has been lost. Old ways and old Gods are non existent these days, there is a loss as to what to do and that is because negativity has ruled this planet for far too long!
The powers that we, as humans, let govern us are to blame too! Never believe what you are told just for the sake of it!

"it is estimated that the average human bieng only uses 9.99%of it brain." Exactly, what of the other part that is considered 'dark matter''...or called junk DNA? I believe it holds codes that we can break and understand life more, it has a function but people in high professions will not allow humans to see that! They will not allow us to realise that we can alter perception as we see it! This 'matrix' type plain is just that, reality is not as it seems, for we could actually achieve much nore if we were to see that!
Is there truly a wall in front of you if all it is is space? We could walk right through that wall if we hadn't been so mind controlled to believe there is only this dimension!
God, hmm, well, I believe it is energy that exists, that cannot be denied and so, at that level, we can use that energy for the good in this world!
Interesting piece of work love
xx

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is a very interesting piece. The whole thing makes you take a look at who you truly are as a person: what your beliefs are, are they real, etc. For me, some of these statements ring true, others, I'd feel inclined to challenge. But that is the beauty of life itself, no? To experience,to question, to put to the test, to understand. That is the beauty of being human.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

After being witness to things that cannot be explained through science, supernatural and spiritual, I do not disperse the existence of God or of deities. I do agree that mankind's greatest threat lies within mankind's unquenchable thirst for things beyond what was intended. That and the blood lust and greed that breeds so many wars.

Posted 13 Years Ago


i think u have a great concept of understanding

Posted 13 Years Ago


lol thanks writerMe you made sm good points :]

Posted 13 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

320 Views
13 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 25, 2010
Last Updated on May 25, 2010

Author

ShaneBerry
ShaneBerry

denton, TX



About
My Chemical Romance “The Ghost of You” Name: Shane Douglas Berry Age: Born on 8/4/1992 Hair color: Brown Eye color: Green Skin color: White, Freckled Tattoos: Oroborus (red, center.. more..

Writing
Original Original

A Poem by ShaneBerry



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Can't Cry Can't Cry

A Poem by Manda