Blayders Original

Blayders Original

A Book by ShaneBerry
"

a re-make od the original Blayders book, i feel that the original was far too vague and did not want to complete that one, so i scratched it all and re-wrote it. i have good reception so far :)

"

© 2011 ShaneBerry


Author's Note

ShaneBerry
this is not based on ANY actual events, i am not making historical fiction, but the military aspects of the entire novel are very present, and one who likes military might enjoy it. this is in a way, "Military Fiction" having strong military and fantasy vibes but still being strongthroughout.
for the original four chapter click here: http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/shaneberry/583919/

Blayders is set in a world where the creation of guns never happened, the pinnacle of weapons technology is the cannon. but everything else is as it would be in the late 1800'S except the sailing to the western sea's, that has not occurred at all.
there are four great nations in the world, "Minoa" a military superpower wich is located to the northwest. "Harrapan" a tribal nation, the largest, located to the southwest. "Harrapan" the agricultural and tourist destination of the world, located to the south east. and "Gonur" like "Minoa" it is a militaristic country, but is also the key industrial country in the world providing many items to the other three countries.
the book centers around the end of a total world war known as the "four corners war" in which the Harappan where "All but eradicated" by the Minoan country, the "Blayders" are a special ops military group of superior warriors to normal soldier.

Blayders:The Rampant Lion Blayder, promises to be both action filled, and thought provoking. i hope you will enjoy the beginning in a possibility of spin offs and sequels.



My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sounds good :] I have to head to school in a few moments though but when I get back I will start reading it. I didn't want to start it then not be able to finish and review! I just hate it when it happens.

~Skulli

Posted 12 Years Ago


okay, well since you said this is the only one you really want feedback on this is the one ill read. that and it sounds interesting!! :D
.novelists.elite.info.
.display. .ana.016.
.memberID. 016
.division. II
.division.leader. Shane
.name. Arianna
.username. nerdypenguin2427
.novels. Sanctuary, Right Side Up
.status. Reader, Early Writer, Role Model
.join date. 04-03-2011



This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like this beginning catch! Love the name of the father figure!
First line might read smoother as "In this world, the mightiest of weapons are money and power." :)

The catch worked... Moving onto the Prologue!
Wolfie

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 13 Years Ago


nice plot!
and it's good that you gave us a synopsis s◘ that the readers will be eager to read it :)

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 13 Years Ago


"In this world, War is constant, and the top of the Military are known as the "Blayders" which are all skilled and unique swordsmen. There are no guns in this novel, the sword is the ultimate weapon." ---- intriguing! I could read this book :) Let me read the prologue now and read the second chapter tomorrow :) I too would want to have a book. I'm working on it.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 13 Years Ago


very nice

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1325 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on July 30, 2010
Last Updated on August 5, 2011
Tags: Blayders, Shane, Berry, Atheist, Love, War, Hate, Life, Death, Chaos, Swords, Epic, Novel, Desert, Jungle, Savannah, Germany, China, Africa, India, Zulu tribe, Blades, knives, blood, beauty, peace
Previous Versions

Author

ShaneBerry
ShaneBerry

denton, TX



About
My Chemical Romance “The Ghost of You” Name: Shane Douglas Berry Age: Born on 8/4/1992 Hair color: Brown Eye color: Green Skin color: White, Freckled Tattoos: Oroborus (red, center.. more..

Writing
Original Original

A Poem by ShaneBerry